κεφάλαιο 3~ The Suicide Button

Pic of Alex's sword ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk through the entrance and straight to the armor. I grab my armor; it's gold with a trident en-graved in the back. Then I walk over to the shields, and grab a random one with spike's. After that I go sharpen my sword, it has a stone in the handle with metal spirals around it, right above the handle there is a horse's head with some metal sticking out of it. My sword also glow's when a monster is near, like a gorgon/snake lady.

Once I have everything I need, I go to the fighting chamber. Right before you enter there is a panel next to the entrance gate. In Greek it has different, I guess you could say, Level's. There is easy, medium, hard and suicide.

Easy is a monster you can kill with a knife like a gorgon or harpie.       Medium is a monster you can kill with your sword, spear, ax ect. Like a empousa.      Hard is a monster you can kill with your weapon and powers. Like a manticore.      Suicide is a monster you kill with all that you got with. Like a Hydra.

I look at all the options ans push the suicide button. The gate opens infront of me and I walk in the arena. The arena is a circular dome with mesh covering the top,view booths all around, and four gates where the different monsters are kept. There is also a button which you can call the God's and Goddesses to watch but nobody knows where it is. I ready myself putting on my armor, garbing my shield and putting infront of me, and holding my sword with the tip infront of me. One of the gates on the other side of the arena opens.

I take a step foward and feel my foot press something. I look down and see a brown panel that says, call the God's and Goddesses. "Ugh thats stupid, why do you put a button for that on the floor? Aparently whoever built the arena does." I mumble to myself. The gate is all the way up now and I hear a low growl.

I look to see a Hydra Stalking towards me. "At least I get to practice killing a Hydra for when me and the boy's go hunting on my birthday. Wait thats not going to happen cause of my damn dad!!" I huff. This Hydra is huge. It's atleast 20ft. tall and has seven head's. It roar's and the middle head shoots fire in the air. My jaw drops, great a fire breathing Hydra how could my day get any better? Note the sarcasm. 

It looks back at me and growl's  one head lunging for me. I dive out of the way and stab it in the eye. It takes a step back and howls in pain. I hear a familiar cheer I turn and see Jason, Hades, my dad, Athena, Ares, Apollo, Zeus, Hera, Hermes, Artemis, Hephaetus, Aphrodite, Dionysus, and Demeter. By turning to see who was cheering I got distracted and didn't see the hydra about to shoot fire at me until Jason told me to turn around.

My eye's widen as I dive out of the way burning my foot in the process. I yelp and the Hydra gives me a toothy grin, well if hydra's can grin I'm pretty sure they would grin like this one who is grinning like a mad-man. I glare at it and throw my shield with all my might at is cutting off a head, only for two more to grow back. "Damn it!" I yell. 

I run towards it and stab it in the knee. It growls in pain. I drop my sword, and see my shield coming back towards me and catch it. I throw it agian and it cuts the hydra at it's stomach. I place my hand on the ground trying to sense if any water is near. 

I hear Jason yelling for me to move but I stay where I am. I hear more yelling this time from all the Gods and Goddesses. The Hydra roars and comes down to bite me but I summon water, it circles me lifting me in the air. I feel the water forming armor around me and I summon my sword to my hand, catching it. I blast the water at the Hydra and drop to the floor. I run towards it and doge all of its heads snipping at me and run until I am under it's chest.

I stab it an it wails in pain and begins to fall to the floor, I run avoiding it's head's and claws and dive out of the way. I stand up dusting myself off, picking up my sword and walking towards the lifeless Hydra. I raise my sword above the neck and slam my sword down cutting off it's head.

I turn towards Jason and pick up the Hydra's head. Cheers erupt from all around me and I see some of the minor God's and Goddesses with their kids. I turn back to face Jason and see Josh standing next to him.

Josh is another one of my best friends, and a son of Zeus. He looks a lot like him, blonde hair, electric blue eye's, tan golden skin, really muscular, 6'3 like Jason and 18.

I look at him and smile raising the Hydra's head high above my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I could have sworn that I posted everything from Jason yell to above my head.... but I guess not. So yea that's weird. I will be posting the next chapter tomorrow if not Saturday.

~Comment

~Vote

~Stay AWESOME!!

____Ale_____