κεφάλαιο 8~ Leaving

Chapter 8~ Leaving

I sigh as I grab my suitcase from my closet. It's been two weeks since Josh and I helped Jason and his dad and let me tell you, I had never sweat so much in my life.

"Ok so what are we dealing with?"

Hades sighs and runs a hand over his face. " Two Giants were trying to escape, so we need to neutralize them, but if you have to, attack."

I nod, arms crossed over my chest. "OK, Jason, Alex I want you to try and talk to the Giant on the right while Josh and I talk to the Giant on the left." The three of us nod.

"Wait hold up. Which Giants are they, like who are they meant to kill?" Josh asks coming to stand next to me.

Hades and Jason look at each other before replying. "The Giants are meant to kill Zeus and . . . Poseidon."

"WHAT?!" Josh and I yell.

"Ok you want a child of Zeus and Poseidon to talk to them?!" I practically yell.

Hades nods slowly and then walks off, "Well come along now Josh. Alex, Jason go to your positions."

Need less to say, I had never sweat so much in my life. On the bright side afterwards we FINALLY got to go see the movie.

Of course our fun got cut short when my dad decided to tell me and I quote, "Pack your bags Alexa, your going to Ireland."

So that's why I'm in my room packing my bag possibly bags to go to Ireland. I mean I'm excited I'm going to Ireland but I wish it was for a vacation not to shift into some bloody wolf.

I just hope I don't look like a werewolf from twighlight. That wouldn't be cool beans. Seriously.

I sigh again as I grab some t-shirts, sweaters, a dress, and some pants from my closet and shove them in my suitcase. Dad just told me that I leave tomorrow and need to be ready to leave at five-o-clock.

I stride into my bathroom and grab my toiletries, putting them in a plastic zip lock bag. I'm not packing much cause dad said the pack I'm going to will buy or already have some clothes for me, so that's a plus.

After I finished packing I zip up my bag and take it down stairs to place my the front door.

"Alexa dinners ready!" I hear my dad yell from the kitchen. "Coming dad!" I yell and then quickly make my way towards the kitchen.

When I enter my dad is already placing some food onto our plates, "Want me to get some water?"

"Sure that'd be nice." I nod and grab some cups from the cupboard and fill them up with some tap water. I then place the cups with water on the dining table next to our plates.

"So what are we having for dinner?"

"Well we're having steak with a backed potato and some corn on the cob with some butter and biscuits." Dad says while spreading some butter on his corn.

"Mmmm yum, thanks dad."

He nods and smiles. I grab my knife and cut my steak into pieces before grabbing my fork and popping it into my mouth. I moan in appreciation as I feel some of the steaks juices fill my mouth.

Lately when ever I eat meat I need it to be rare, it's weird I never used to like rare meat! I wouldn't even eat it if I saw some pink, guess the wolf in me is coming out. Joy.

Once we're done with dinner and have cleared the table we settle down in the living room and put in a movie. Dad pulls out some mint chocolate chip ice cream and two spoons and we eat it while watching the movie.

By the time we're on our third movie I'm already dozing off that's to a full belly and being cuddles up next to my dad, using him as a pillow.

I close my eyes but open them when I feel a pair of lips on my forehead.

"Sorry love, I didn't mean to wake you up." dad apologizes but I shake my head and snuggle closer to him.

"No it's fine, I wasn't even asleep yet."

"Well then go to sleep Alexa, you have a big day tomorrow."

I nod closing my eyes and begin to drift off to sleep. I feel my dad tighten his grip on me and the last thing I hear is my dad saying 'I love you Alexandra.' before I drift off to sleep.

/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/

Yay another update! woooo

Kay well g'night people.

-Ale

(UNEDITED)