κεφάλαιο 7~ The Walk

Chapter 7~ The Walk

"Ugh are we there yet?!" Josh wines for the 100th time.

"No we're not! Now shut your bloody pie hole!" Jason snaps while picking up the pace, straying away from us.

I watch as Josh crosses his arms and huffs. I swear he's like a friggin toddler. "Rude."

I turn and face Josh, "Huh?"

"You said I'm like a friggin toddler."

Woah did I say that out loud or did he read my mind? Cause if he can read minds I'ma go hulk on his Olympian ass!

"Yes you said that out loud, no I cannot read minds and you'll go hulk on my Olympian ass?"

"Damn it." I mutter and begin speed walking to catch up with Jason. "Hey wait for me!"

I swear I think we just walked a fucking marathon, seriously I'm not kidding that how long it has taken us to get to Tartarus. Though the landscape has changed and let me tell you, I don't plan on doin' anything drastic enough for me to end up in this hell hole.

I mean we just passed the Fields of Punishment and dang, I didn't know the underworld was this tough. there were people burning in fire others working on some building and if they stopped working they get whipped!

I shiver thinking of what it would be like to have to go through that every day.

"We're here." Jason announces as we come to a halt in front of a big black pit.

Josh laughs and shakes his head. "This is Tartarus? Wow I thought it would be . . . How do I put this hmmmm I don't know. . . Intimidating."

Jason shakes his head and hits him. "Watch your mouth asshole, remember when you die you could end up in the fields of punishment."

Josh shakes his head and puts up his hands, "Haha yea no the Underworld isn't exactly my cup of coffee."

I raise and eyebrow at Josh, "Since when do you drink coffee?"

"Yeah, since when do you drink coffee?"

Josh pouts and crosses his arms. I snicker and Josh smacks me up side the head. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Jace rolling his eyes at us.

"Come along now children."

I roll my eyes, "Yes Father."

Ok you know how I said the walk TOO Tartarus was long well the walk DOWN to Tartarus was even longer. Long enough that by the time we got to the bottom Josh and I were huffin' and puffin'.

Jason on the other hand wasn't breathing hard nor was he sweating. I mean seriously I was sweating bullets.

"Jace how the hell are you not sweating or out of breath?"

Jace shrugs his shoulders and mumbles something along the lines of 'you get used to it.'

"OK now where is your da-"

"Hey Dad." "Well never mind then." I mumble, still trying to catch my breath. Jace goes up to his dad and gives him one of those man hugs or what ever their called. You know, when two guys hug from the side.

"I see you brought along some friends, Alexandra, Josh, nice of you two to come and help."

"Yea we wanted to see if we could lend two extra pair of hands." I say, whist whipping some sweat off my forehead.

"Ugh I'm all wet!" I hear Josh whine from behind me.

"OH." I say loudly and Jason snickers while josh shoots daggers at me.

"OK so Dad what do you need us to do?"

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:-:/:-:-:-:/:-//:/:/:/:/-//:/

Yay update! Sorry but This was just a short filler chapter but be prepared for drama to come! Plus I'm so sorry I haven't updated but I had writers block and have been working hard on bring up my grades so yea... but on the bright side MY B-DAY IS IN TWO DAYS!!

yup thts right on the 24th (not gonna say how old i am) years ago little Ale was born.

Anywhooo you guys get my joke? ;) *wiggles eyebrows*

Kay well ADIOS!!

-Ale ;)

(UNEDITED)