κεφάλαιο 5~ For Narnia!

YAY! I updated :D ok well I lost the USB so im going to start free writing all the chapters or well some of them. Oh and Thank you for your patience you guys are awesome ok anyways, on with z story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:D~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five

The room is dimly lit, casting ghostly shadows across the room. All along the wall are various weapons, knives, guns, leather whips, in the center of the room is a desk. Old leather books lay sprawled across it, tabs pasted in some books, writing in others. Candles lay, lit, the only light in this room.

There sitting by the desk is a woman, blonde hair cascading down her back petite hand writing in what seems to be Latin, across a leather book. She writes franticly while mumbling.

The door slams open, causing the woman to jump. A man walks in cloak on his back, cold red eyes glaring at the woman.

"Are you done yet?" he asks, taking long strides to where the woman sits trembling. "N-no not y-yet. But I-I am almost do-ne." The woman stutters back.

The man's fists clench as he growls. "You've told me you were almost done last week, yet here you are still working." She turns to look at him, eyes filled with fear. "Y-yes Dante, but you must understand that getting close to the girl is hard sir. She is either always armed, or someone is with her."

Dante's nose flares in rage as he picks up the woman by the throat and snarls, "I will not take any more excuses, Genevieve!" Genevieve claws at the hand around her neck. "Please sir, I just need more time-" "More time!! I have given you 2 years Genevieve! Two years!!" Dante growls while tightening the grip on the woman's throat.

"S-sir what is so important about the girl? She seems like any other immortal on Olympus." Dante's fangs elongate as he drops Genevieve.

"Look I wanted her mother as my mate. Did I get her, No! She chose the damn God over me. So if I can't have her mother, I will have her as my mate."

Genevieve lays on the floor, gasping for breath. "But sir, is the girl really worth going through all this trouble? I mean you can always get another woman to be your mate." Dante growls lashing out at Genevieve, slitting her throat. Genevieve's body falls limp to the floor, blood spewing from her throat, once red eyes now a dull grey.

Dante turns, studying all the books that litter the desk. Behind a book lays a picture of a girl with wavy brown hair with red tips, fierce blue/grey eyes looking up at him. He picks up the picture, "I will have you Alexandra, no matter what, I will have you."

With that Dante puts the picture in his pocket and leaves the room, Genevieve's body still laying lifeless on the floor.

"For Narnia!" Jason battle cries. As he and Josh begin to fight with some cheap plastic swords. I laugh as I shake my head at Jason's interesting battle cry. I kick my feet back and forth in the water while watching dumb and dumber whacking each other with plastic swords.

The three of us decided to take a dip in the pool before going to the movies to see some movie Jason and Josh have been 'dying' to see.

So here I am in my bathing suit sitting in the pool watching the idiots I call friends play fighting.

I guess I must've been off in my own little world because it didn't take long for Josh to call out for help, "Help Alex!" I look up and see Josh is cowering away from Jason who is grinning like a mad man hitting Josh with his sword.

I sigh and me being the person I am, use my powers to form a hand out of water and yank Jason into the pool. Josh jumps up and starts doing a happy dance while Jason resurfaces and shoots daggers at him.

"That wasn't fair you guys. It was two against one." Jason whines. I roll my eyes, "Oh shut up and stop being a big baby Jace, and Josh, I don't get a thank you?" Josh stops dancing and jumps in the pool. His head pops out right in front of me and he smiles and hugs me saying, "Thank you Alex, I owe you one."

"You bet your immortal ass you owe me one." I say as I hug him back.

We pull apart and look in each other's eyes, our faces getting closer till. BAM we get a water balloon to our faces. "Oi, no PDA guys."

Josh moves away and rolls his eyes at Jason, "You do know we aren't in public right?" "NO I'm here therefore there is more than two people and I am standing erm, well floating here and I don't want to see any lovey dovey stuff. Oh, and Alex can you make the pool deeper?" Jason replies.

"Urm sure but Jace, what you just said didn't make any sense." I say as Josh nods in agreement. "Oh whatever, but seriously can you make the pool deeper?" I sigh as I make the pool two feet deeper.

"Better?" "Much thank you." I shake my head and scoop up the deflated water balloon, tossing it out of the pool. I let go of the edge and go underwater to the eight feet part of the pool. I sit at the bottom and look up at the pair of feet and paws paddling through the water. Wait paws?

I resurface to see Jason communicating with Orthrus, Cerberus' brother, but unlike his brother Orthrus only has two heads and isn't as big. I swim over to Josh."Yo, know what their talking bout'?" I ask. "Nope I ain't got a clue."

Just as he says that Jace turns to look at us, "Guys I got to go, my dad needs help with the monsters trying to escape tartarus so you two go head and go to the movie cause I don't know when I'll be back."

I nod, "Ok but do you need two extra pairs of hands to help?" I ask. He looks at the two headed dog and nods. "Yea if you guys don't mind." "Naw, we don't mind let's just get dressed and then head down to the Underworld."

"Yay." I hear Josh mumble sarcastically and I smack him on his head. I get out of the pool and turn to look at them, "Well what are we waiting for? Leggo." I say and the three get out of the pool.

I walk into the house and up to my room slipping on some black skinny jeans, a white top and my knee high converse. I walk over to the dresser and put on my metal bracelets and grab my sword. I go back down the stairs and see Jason, Josh, and Orthrus waiting.

Underworld here we come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!!! I UPDATED WOOOO!! :D ok so like I said in z authors note I am going to do a fun fact bout either me or something starting from this chapter and to the next ones.

So . . . .

FUN FACTs bout' ME :)

~I like to duck tape stuff.

~My fav. superhero is Spiderman.

dis the first one so I thought why not do to two so tada!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

And let me know in the comments below (Haha that rhymed in away) what your fav superhero(s) is(are).

~ALE ^-^

(UNEDITED)