κεφάλαιο 4~ Guy's Pizzeria

Chapter Four

After exiting the arena I take my armor off and put my sword back in its case. I sit down on a bench just as my dad, Jason, Josh and their dads walk in. Jason and Josh walk over to me and sit on either side of me. “That was awesome.” Jason says.

Josh nods in agreement and says, “Yea you did great, but just wait till we go out and hunt some Hydra’s on your birthday.” I just nod and look down. I take off my left boot and sock to examine my foot. My foot from the heel to the ankle is pink and stings.

Josh looks at my foot and makes a face. My dad looks at my foot and rushes over, he lifts my foot and I wince. He puts his hand above my heel and water appears, he moves his hand up to my ankle and I watch as my foot heals instantly.

Once he’s done he removes his hand and my foot is as good as new. Jason and Josh are look at my dad, disbelief evident on their faces. “Wow how did you do that?” Jason asks. My dad just shrugs, “I’ve always had this ability, I just hardly ever use it.” Jason nods as I put my sock and boot back on, then stand up.

“Let’s go get something to eat. I’m starving.” I say. They all nod and we leave. Once we’re outside Hades and Zeus walk over to me and say I did good killing the Hydra and that I’m ready for when I go out to kill one on my birthday. Gosh why does everyone keep reminding me about that?

I go to my motorcycle and hop on, Jason and Josh standing to my right. “I’ll meet you guys at Guy’s Pizzeria, right?” They both nod. “Alright, see you two there.” I say and start my motorcycle and speed off.  

After parking I walk in to Guy’s Pizzeria and see it’s packed. Lots of families and some teenagers talking and eating. I see Josh wave and walk over. I plop down next to Jason who is drinking what I think is Dr. Pepper. “So, Bastards, what we gonna order?” “What ever your heart desires Bitch.” Jason replies.

I smile, “Cool. Ok so lets get a large Pepperoni and sausage pizza with some buffalo wings and I’ll take a Root beer.” “Sure.” Josh says and calls over the waiter. “Hi my name is Cleo and I’ll be your waiter this evening. So what can I get you?” “Hi Cleo, We would like a large pepperoni and sausage pizza with some buffalo wings and my friend Alex here would like a Root beer.” Josh tells the waitress Cleo as she writes our order down, well more like my order down.

“Will that be all?” “For now yes.” Cleo nods and says, “I’ll be right back with your Root beer.” Josh nods and she walks off. “So Alex, you excited to go hunting on your birthday?” I sigh and run my hand through my hair. “ I can’t go.” Jason chokes on his Dr. Pepper and says, “What! Why?!” I sigh again and say, “Apparently my mom was part vampire part werewolf and I’m going to shift on my birthday so my dad is sending me to some damn pack to help me with my damn shift.”

Both Jason and Josh’s jaws drop and they just stare at me. “Wow ok, you also said your mom was part vampire what about that?” “My dad told me the vampire genes are not strong in me so nope I’m just part Fuckin werewolf and part Fudging Goddess.” Jason raises an eyebrow at me, “Fudging?” I roll my eyes. “Yes fudging, don’t judge me now.”

He just chuckles and shakes his head at me. “So when are you-“ Josh starts to say but is cut off by a high pitched voice. “Joshy.” “Uhhhhh” I groan. “Not her again.” I hear Jason mumble. We all look to see where the voice came from and turn to see none other than Payton. The most bitchy, slutty and just damn annoying of Aphrodite’s daughters.

She scurries over to our table hugs Josh then sits on his lap. I take notice and see she is wearing a skirt that might as well be a belt and a shirt that shows all of her boobs. “What are you doing here Joshy?” she asks. “Just having dinner with my friends Jason and Alex.” She smiles and turns to look at us, she gives a disgusted look and smiles at Jason. “Hey Jason.” He looks at her and nods, “Um hi Payton.” She looks at me and says, “Alex.” I glare at her. “Payton.”

Cleo walks over and places my Root beer in front of me. “Your wings and pizza will be right out.” I nod “Thanks.” She smiles and walks away. “So Joshy, I was wondering if you wanted to go to this party with me like tomorrow. It’s like totally gonna be like awesome.” Payton says while trailing her hand up and down Josh’s chiseled chest and rock hard abs.

“Sorry Payton I can’t go. I’m going over to Alex’s house tomorrow and we are going to go to the movies.” Josh replies.  She pouts but nods, “Ok Joshy I guess I’ll see you around.” She gets off of him and walks away. “Gosh she is a pain in my A-S-S.” I say. Jason nods in agreement. “Dude how can you stand her. I mean she dresses like a slut-“  “Obviously.” I mumble while sipping my drink. Jason looks at me, “Continue.” I say. “Anyways, her voice is so damn annoying and she can be a real bitch sometimes.”

I scoff, “Yea Sometimes.” I say putting emphasis on sometime. Josh just sighs, “Come on let’s just eat and then go over to my place to play some video games ok?” I sigh but nod. Not much later out pizza and wings arrive and we dig in, not talking just enjoying our food. Once were done eating Jason pays and we all get up and walk out.

“So I’ll see you two at Josh’s house.” They nod and I watch their retreating backs and see Josh hop in his red Ferrari and Jason in his Black Jaguar. I run my hand through my hair and get on my motorcycle, start the engine and drive off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my cupcakes! Sorry I have not updated in a while and srry if there are any mistakes. its 2 in the morning I am tired so good night err well morning.

~ A very tired ALE -______-