κεφάλαιο~10 Ireland

Chapter-10 Ireland

I tap my foot as I wait for my suitcase. The plane just landed about 15 minutes ago and let me tell you. Worst. Flight. Ever.

Why? well let me tell you. It's not exactly fun when you have a girl next to you who was vomiting through the whole flight practically. Thank the Gods for her brother who was sitting in the seat across from us.

I seriously think she needs to get her stomach checked out, cause no immortal pukes that much, not unless ... Oh! I'm having and aha moment moment right now.

Now before you ask, the only time an immortal pukes that much is if they are sick with some disease I cannot pronounce or for a woman their pregnant.

But anyways, I see my black suitcase come around the conveyor belt and quickly grab it.

I walk towards the parking lot entrance. I look around for a sign that someone from the pack would be here, until I see a sign with my name.

I would up to the man in the black suit and dark glasses. He turn to look at me, "You must be Alexandra. Its a pleasure to meet you."

I nod, "Yea, you too." He puts down the sign and beacons me to follow him. "Well come on, Alpha Aguistin and Luna Kealey are waiting for you."

I nod as we exit the airport and go to the parking lot where a black Range Rover is waiting for us.

We sit in a comfortable silence, the only sound is the radio playing and the tires on the gravel. I look out the window and at all the green around me. The lush grass and trees and some of the animals around.

I honestly have never seen or been to a place as beautiful as Ireland. "We're almost their Ms. Alexandra." I hear black suit say.

"You can call me Alexandra, no need for formalities." I reply, still looking out the window. "Of course my apologies M- I mean Alexandra." I turn my head to look at the seat in front of me where black suit is sitting.

"If you don't mind me asking, but umm where are you from? You don't sound like your from around here."

Black suit smiles slightly and looks at me through the rear view mirror. "I'm from France, and I'm quite surprised you haven't asked for my name."

My eyes widen when I realize that I didn't even bother to ask for his name, "Haha sorry bout' that so, umm what's your name?"

He laughs lightly and shakes his head before replying, "My names Aloin, bout you may call me Al."

I nod, "Well it's nice to meet you Al."

Aloin smiles before turning down a dirt pathway. The car shakes shakes as we go over all the rocks in the dirt, some being bigger than other.

We continue down the bumpy dirt path till we pull up to a a large two-story building. "Woah." Aloin laughs and shakes his head.

"What's so funny?" I ask. "Nothing just everyone that comes here has the same reaction." My mouth forms an 'o' and the car comes to a stop.

Aloin turns to face me, "You ready to meet the Alpha and Luna?" I sigh and nod. He hops out the car and opens the car door for me to get out.

Oh boy, wish me luck.

/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/

Hola it's Superbowl Sunday!! Who do you guys think is going to win? I'm honestly not a big fan of football the only reason why I watch the Super Bowl is because of the commercials and halftime show. but yea. Now you guys know where I live, I live in the USA. Wooo!

But y'all don't what state I live in so HA!!

Oh I'm gonna be starting a new story called 'Marked' and should be releasing the description and prologue soon, so yea I was wondering if one of you lovely people could make a cover for me. So yea ill be posting the description today or sometime this week so yea.

Emm Bye!!!!

Sorry for the short chap. :(

-Ale

{[UNEDITED]}