κεφάλαιο 6~ The Underworld and Persephone

• Dedicated to all of you who have read any of my stories. ILYG <3

Chapter Six The Underworld and Persephone

The underworld is not that bad unless you bring to annoying best friends with you. I mean yea there's still the smell of death and decay, oh and let's not forget the creepy lifeless souls you see once in a while wondering around. But honestly at this point I would rather be stuck with the dead than with Josh and Jason.

I groan pulling at my hair slightly and turn to face the two, "Will you two shut the fuck up!" After hearing my voice Josh and Jason turn and look at me, eyes filled with fear. "What the fuck are you to bastards looking at?!" They turn and look at each other while Orthrus is cowering behind Jason.

"Hello! I still don't get why you were staring at me like that and what's wrong with Orthrus?" Jace cautiously walks towards me like if he made a sudden movement I would attack him.

He leans toward me and for a second I though he was going to kiss me till I feel his surprisingly cold breath on my ear. "Umm Alex you . . . how do I put this. Ok um you kind of have fangs."

My eyes widen and I jump away from him, my hand going to my mouth where sure enough I feel two sharp objects poke my finger, drawing blood. Josh comes to stand next to Jason and whispers, "Da fuck?" I look down at my finger and watch as my golden blood drips down the rest of my finger and onto the black stone floor.

You would probably expect me to be fine after this but no what surprises me the most is the sight of the two small holes on my fingers to heal before my eyes. I mean yea us immortals heal pretty fast but not this fast.

I shut my eyes and shake my head, "Let's keep moving guys, were losing time just standing here." I say before opening my eyes and walking off ahead of the guys and Orthrus.

After Josh and Jason finally caught up to me we made the surprisingly short journey to Hades Place. Josh and I look up in amazement at the tall black castle with Greek fire lighting up torches and most of the castle.

"Woah Dude! Your dad lives here?!" Jason rolls his eyes and nods, "Yea my Dad lives here along with my bitch of a step-mom Persephone." I nod and walk up to the two huge dark wood doors. Jason walks up next to me and pushes open the doors.

We all walk in and Josh's and I's jaws drop, making us look like fish out of water. Which by the way is NOT funny, that's animal cruelty. "Damn your parents got it good down here Jace." I nod looking a Josh. "No Shit Sherlock." I look around the room in amazement the huge fire place that has a fire crackling, the furniture fit for a King and Queen.

The blood red walls are decorated with gold borders and a black chandelier hangs above us, candles lit. "Jason is that you?" I hear a feminine voice call from somewhere in the castle. Jason groans and yells, "Yea Persephone its me!" I turn my head to face a flight of stairs and see a woman with dark brown skin and black hair with bright green eyes. Coming down the flight of stairs.

"If your looking for your father he's in Tartarus trying to contain two giants from escaping." Jace nods and turns around heading for the door. Josh and I look at each other before following Jason out of the castle. "It was nice meeting you Persephone." Josh and I yell before the doors to the castle shut with a loud slam.

"Jason you were right, she is a bitch." He turns to look at the two of us and snorts. "Tell me something I don't know."

###########################*############################

YES I AM CONTINUING THE GOD'S DAUGHTER! HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAPPY :D Also I will not be deleting Daughter of Sea and Moon, that story from now on is a different story. SO yea I am happy and 2 updates in a day woooooo *happy dance*

DONT BE A SILENT READER!

- Ale :)