κεφάλαιο~ 14 What?!!

$&$@$&$@$&$@$&$@$&$@&$

I am still in Kian's and I's room trying to get myself organized in my new room.

"Umm we bought some clothes for you and their in the walk-in closet connected to the bathroom. The right side is yours and the left is mine. So if you want you can put some of the clothes you brought in there." I hear Kian say from behind me.

"Yea, um, thanks." I mumble and walk towards to bathroom, suitcase in hand.

When in enter there is a jacuzzi tub on the right as we'll as a shower and a sink. There is a door a few feet in front of me. I cross the cold tile of the bathroom and enter the closet.

It's surprisingly big closet for a guy I mean is it normal for there to be a bay window inside of a closet?

I turn to the right and see some hangers as well as some split off shelves. I do notice there are some skinny jeans, tank-tops, T-shirts, shorts, and leggings along with all kinds of shoes.

Holy shit are those Vlado's?!

I drop my bag and pick them up squealing, hugging them.

"What's wrong!" I hear Kian say from behind me looking for any signs of danger. Wait....how could a closet be dangerous?

"Well how do you know there aren't some poisonous snakes hiding in those shoes waiting for u to put them on to bite you?"

Crap! I did it again!

"Again?" I hear Kian ask with a smirk. I give him a 'shut up unless you want to have kids look' and he wipes the smirk off his face.

I smirk and put down the shoes, open my bag and begin to hang up my clothes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Do you want to go meet some of the pack?" Kian asks me while playing FIFA.

I'm sitting on my bed playing on my phone legs crossed and propped up with some pillows.

"Yea sure I am going to be living here for a few weeks."

"What? No! Alex isn't leaving, she's my mate. I don't care where she came from, she's mine!!" I hear Kain mumble. At least that's what I think he said.

Wait,

"I'm your what?!"

I watch Kian swallow and look at me nervously.

"Your my mate."

$&$@$&$@$&$@$&$@$&$@$&

Hellooooooo people of earth!! Yes I updated. :D

And yes it's short :/

Hope y'all had a good weekend and have a good week!

But before I leave, ARE YOU HAPPY KIAN FINALLY TOLD HER HES HER MATE?!!!

I AM!! :D

He didn't last very long did he?

But anyways how do u think Alex is going to react??

Oh one more thing....

CLIFFHANGER!!! XD

- Ale

(UNEDITED)