κεφάλαιο~9 Gate18, Flight 24 to Ireland

Chapter Nine- Gate18, Flight 24 to Ireland.

Damien watches from a far, he watches as she sticks her tongue in concentration. His eyes scan her body, her plump lips and full breasts. He licks his lips as his eyes continue their journey downward.

He looks at her shorts that hug her hips perfectly and her long tanned legs. He continues to admire her body till He walks in.

His fists clench when he sets his eyes on the tall brown haired man. The same man that took away his mate, his first love.

Damien's muscles tense and feels his fangs begin to make an appearance. The girl and the man talk till she nods and the two exit her room. but not before she turns around to look at Damien.

But by the time she's turned around, he was gone.

My brows furrow as I lay on my bed and play Flappy Bird. I tap my screen as the bird flys up and down on my phone screen, and through the green pipes.

"Come on baby, don't die on me now." I whisper as I barely miss hitting a pipe. I continue to play till I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I shout at whoever is at my door. I hear the door knob turn and hear foot steps approaching me. The right side of my bed sinks as the mysterious person sits on my bed.

"Alexa, it's time to go." My body stiffens when I hear those five dreaded words. "O-Ok." I stutter and look up from my game momentarily to look at my dad.

"I'll be down in a few minutes." I hear him sigh. "Alexandra Anthea, we need to go. . . Now."

I look back up at him, not caring that I hit a pipe. I sit up and place my phone on my lap. I look around my room and see its still in order, just missing a couple of things.

"Dad. I don't want to go." I whisper and play with my fingers. I feel a his arm wrap around me and pull me to his chest.

"I know you don't want to. I don't want you to go either but going to the pack in Ireland will help you gain control of your wolf and help you with your first shift."

I nod against his chest and after being in the same position for a few minutes, I pull away. Dad sighs and gets up from my bed. "Come on, let's go."

I sigh and stand up. He walks towards my bed room door and exits. I follow him but, turn around when I feel a pair of eyes on me. I look out my window but see nothing.

With that I shake my head and exit my room.

I sit silently in the passenger seat in dads Jeep, with my headphone playing In the End by BlackVeilBrides. The car shakes when we drive over a rough patch in the gravel. Dad turns on his blinker as we turn and go down the road leading towards the air port.

I place my head against the window and close my eyes. Man, I didn't even get to say goodbye to Josh or Jason. My dad parks the car as we pull up to the gate leading to Immortal AirLines.

Yes, their is an Airline just for us immortals. Dad and I hope out of the car and he grabs my suitcase from the back. We walk in together and check in then make our way towards security.

After all of that we walk down the long hall way to Gate18. Stopping once to get some McDonalds. Now before you ask, YES we have McDonalds on Olympus.

When we reach Gate18 we sit down and are left to our own thoughts. I look around at some of the families probably going down to earth for a nice family vacation.

I see a few men in suits on their phone waiting for their plane, probably to go on a business trip. The airport is full and bustling like a bee hive.

"Alexa." I hear my dad call my name, "Yeah?"

"Don't forget that I love you, Ok. I'll try to come down to visit on your birthday." I nod and am about to reply when the Airline Stewardess says, "Flight 24 to Ireland is now boarding, Flight 24 to Ireland is now boarding."

I get up and put my phone in my pocket and headphones around my neck. "Bye Dad." I whisper and bend down to hug him.

"Bye Alexa, I love you." "I love you too." He kisses my forehead and I straighten but not before my dad hands me my passport and ticket.

I walk up to the Airline Stewardess and her my ticket. She scans it before motioning me to go down the hallway to the plane. I walk down the long winding hallway and am greeted by a flight attendant and make my way towards my seat.

"Seat 8." I mumble to myself and am shocked to see that my seat is in First Class. I pull out my ticket an there in bold is 'First Class'.

I take my seat and put on my headphones as I wait for the rest of the passengers to board the plane.

/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/;/:/

Update! wooo oh and I was wondering if you could read my friends story Perfidy, it's a Larry fanfic. thx :)

But yea I honestly can't wait till Monday, tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday cause Ima get the stuff I ordered from eBay on one of those days so yea.

Hope y'all have a good weekend. Bye bye!

Dedicated to: BookWormOverload

-Ale

{UNEDITED}