κεφάλαιο 2~ Ugh!! He had to ruin everything!!

Pic of Alex's Motorcycle ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we pull into the parking lot of the mall dad parks the car. I'm not surprised to see that the mall is full. There are a whole bunch of people around my age just talking to their friends. When we step out of the car I swear everyone turned to look at us. Some of the woman were staring at my dad and were flirting with him. I look at my dad to see he is ignoring them, I mean come on what type of guy ignores about 30 women staring at him! Well apparently my dad does. But seriously it's weird and gross to see women flirting with your dad right in front of you! *Shivers*

Once we get inside again I swear everyone stoped what they were doing, and stared at us. You see this is one of the down side of being immortal and your dad being a God. People stare at you if your a guy the girls will start to drool over you, and i'm being serious that happened one time when me and my dad went to Walmart. The cashier just stared at my dad all googoo eyed seriously it was gross. Anyway's, if your a girl espeically a daughter of Aphrodite ; you could get any guy to do what ever you want him to.

Anyway's, when we passed by of course all the women were flirting with my dad and the guys were staring at me.(Which I ignored and fliped some off.) But when we passed this one lady she wasn't flirting with my dad. Instead she was glaring at him. I looked at her couriously, Blonde hair, green eyes, blue shirt with lace sleves, black jeans, and high heels that looked like mid-evil tourcher devices. 

When she saw me looking at her she glared at me. She looked me up and down and I thought 'what is there something wrong with what I'am wearing?' then her eye's turned red and she blares fangs at me. Fang's like Medusa! 'Man is Medusa UGLY!'  I glare at her and growl. Her eyes widen and turn back to normal as she sccuries off.

My dad doesn't seem to notice what happened, at least I don't think he did. So we continue walking, 

'what just happened?!'    'Did I seriously just growl like a fucking animal?!'

I shake my head and walk into hollister. I seriously need to clear my mind. I am imagining things, Oh gosh what is wrong with you Alex?

Once I'm done I have two bags filled with graphic tee's, shorts, and blue flip-flops. Dad and I walk down to the food court, I go get a table and dad goes some food. I sit down and place my bag's next to me. Then I see that lady from earlier, What the fuck does she want? Then out of no where two guys appear at her side, both have curly brown hair, muscular with tattoo'son their arms, and are wearing a snug black shirt with dark jean's. I am eyeing them until my dad gets back with pizza and two Coke's.

I smile, "Thanks dad." I am about to take a bite out of my slice pizza when dad says," Look Alexa I need to tell you something about your mom." I put my pizza slice down, "Um... ok... what about mom?" "Well you know how not very many people liked your mom?" I narrow my eyes on him. "Yea.. I know. What does people not liking her have to deal with anything?" "Well your mom was different from most." I take a sip of my Coke and look back at him suspiciously. "So..." 

He sighs and runs his hands through his hair. "Look, I heard you growl earlier-" "Yea so how does that have to deal with mom?" I say cutting him off. He sighs, again. "Alexa your mom was a werewolf. But not just a regular werewolf, she was part werewolf, part vampire." My eyes go wide and I stare at him. "Whoa your telling me my mom was part dog, part bat?" I look at him and bust out laughing. "Nice one dad." 

Dad glares at me and says,"I'm telling you the truth Alexa, this is not somthing you should be laughing about. Since you are part werewolf, and goddess you will be shifting soon. The werewolf gene in your blood is stronger than the vampire so you won't have blood cravings or anything like that just to let you know. I am sending you to the Dark Dawn pack to help you with this, I will also be helping you just it's better if you went to live with a pack for a bit." I stand up from my chair. "What!!! Your getting rid of me!!" He shakes his head,"No, calmdown I'm just taking you for a few months, just until three months after your birthday." "WHAT!! MY BIRTHDAY!! Dad my birthday is in three weeks, April 1!! You can't do that dad me,Jason, and Daniel were gonna go celebrate, you know that when every child of a God/Goddess turns Eightteen we go out the whole day to hunt Monster's. I was planning on going after a Hydra!!" 

He sighs. "We will finish this at home ok." Ugh! I cross my arms over my chest, "FINE!" I huff. I grab my pizza and take a big bite out of it pissed off about what my dad just said. Seriously! Me and the 'boy's' were planning on leaving at dawn on my birthday and coming back home with a hydra's head. Ugh!! He had to ruin everything!! 

We eat the rest of our lunch in silence just looking around the mall. Once we're done I grab my bags and we walk back to the car. The trip back home is silent except the radio which I put on right when we got inside. 

Dad parks the car and I jump out storming into the house. I look around to see if Jason is home, I guess not. So I stomp to my room drop my bag's on my bed, grab my sword to go to the arena. Hey I got to get my anger out some how and beating the crap out of some monster's sounds good to me. So I run to the garage grab the key's to my motorcycle, put my sword in its case on my belt and speed off.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So..... so far good? i hope so! :D

BTW my stories are NOT edited so srry if i spell something wrong or something like that so... yea sry. 

-Comment

~Vote

~Stay awesome!! 

~~~~~~~ Ale (da writer of dis book!)  >.<