IMPORTANT! MUST READ!!

$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$

Mate? Ohh mate. I get it he means we're friends, right?

I laugh, "Haha yea we're friends. I guess."

He laughs nervously, "Yea we are friends." Kian scratches the back of his of his neck. Well this is awkward.

"Ok so let's go meet the pack and then afterwards we can go look round town. That sound good?" he asks.

"Yes that sounds good."

"Ok cool! So let me go take a quick shower and then we can head out."

I nod smiling. Oh boy... it's time to meet the pack!

////

////

////

////

"Where is she!!" Dante roars slamming his hand on his desk, cracking the black wood.

His clan members cower in fear of their leader.

---------//-------------//-------

Ok so this is what I hav of chapter 15? I think. But guys I hate and I mean HATE to say this but..... I've lost inspiration and motivation for this story.

Whatever motivation and enthusiasm that I had in the beginning is gone. I feel like updating has become a chore. I Hate tht I feel the way I do but . . . . . I can't continue writing this.

If you've noticed I've deleted every story on my profile account whatever except this one, forbidden love and daughter of sea and moon.

.

.

.

.

Guys I need a fresh start I feel like my stories were the same and I didn't like that.

I also didn't like tht all the chapters are so short, wait scratch that I Hate that all the chapters are so short.

But anyways my reason(s) for discontinuing this book are/is

1. I lost motivation and had no idea where I was going with this story.

2. I want to add more Greek mythology into this.

3. I need to figure out the plot and characters and stuff.

4. Updating felt like a chore and . . . I wasn't having fun updating anymore.

5. I want ALL of my stories to be different.

Ok so I know I said discontinue but it's more like re-writing. I just need to figure out my plot and stuff and freshen up on my Greek mythology.

I also wanted to say that my main goal on Wattpad is to make sure that my stories are different and not cliche and . . . Yea.

I hope you guys understand and I'm sorry to all of you who liked this story but I just can't continue it, for now.

So basically I'm going to re-write this like how id said earlier. I need to rethink everything. I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry for this. But just keep a look out for the rewritten version that- ok I can't say or promise when it'll come out but, just keep a look out for that.

Well this is long, longer than I expected. But before I go, the story should hav the same name but I need a new cover I want a fresh start and a cover is part of it.

*sigh* I know I've said this before but if one of you lovely people could make a cover I would be grateful, cause not only hav I lost inspiration in this story but also for covers....

There are no rules no due dates nothing. You can put what ever you want on the cover as long as it's Greek mythology or werewolf related. ok I know I said not rules but those two things is all I'm really asking. I know it's probably hard to make a cover if you don't know what the story is gonna be about but what I can tell you is that it will be similar to this so you can find inspiration in this ..... I guess.

Ok this is long so I'll end it here.

I'm so sorry everyone I just can't continue writing this. I hope you understand.

~ Ale :(