12:00

"Is that the new world champion I see?" George gleams at me as I take a seat at the table, the rest of the boys clapping as I wave them to stop.

"Not yet," I smirk at him, "watch out though George, you've got new competition," Lewis says from a few seats down, making the table laugh.

"Thank you all so much for being here, and supporting me, it means the absolute most." I say, standing briefly before sitting back down and digging back into my food.

The restaurant was dark, with soft music playing in the background as we all sat and ate, discussing past memories and joking.

"Lando that question you were asked earlier got you a bit red," Pierre says from beside me, making Lando go red again, "It's just a bit awkward its't it," he shrugs, sipping on his drink as George elbows him, laughing. 

"Are you saying it would be embarrassing to be with Madeline?" George taunts him, making Lando sink back further into his seat as we all laugh at him.

"No I didn't mean it like that, come on George," he pleads, trying to recover, "I know what you meant, don't worry," I say softly, playing my hand on top of his from across the table.

The door to the private room opens as I'm taking another bite of my pasta, Charles closes the door behind him, apologising for being late.

"Better late than never, ay?" George says, pulling out a chair for him, "sorry I got caught up with something," he dismisses quickly.

"This is for you Madeline," Charles passes me a bag over the table, I stand, taking it and sitting back down with the bag on my lap, "you shouldn't have," I say softly, giving him a small smile.

He shrugs before a waiter comes and asks him if he would like a drink.

I shuffle the tissue paper around to find a small box at the bottom of the bag, a Van Cleef box.

"Charles," I groan, pulling the box out of the bag so the other boys could see, all of them making an ooo sound as I open it.

A gold and red bracelet laid on the cushioned box and I'm at a loss for words, "Charles this is beautiful, thank you," I gawk, taking it out the box, "Pierre would you mind?" I motion for him to help me put it on.

I watch as Pierre goes to take it from me, "No, I can do it," Charles says, standing abruptly from his seat and walking around the circled table to my side quickly.

"It's fine I can do it," Pierre defends, taking my wrists in his hand, "No, I want to." Charles defends adamantly, taking the box from Pierre's grip, and my hand. 

He kneels down next to me, "oh Jesus, he's going to propose now," Lando says and we all laugh, but the look on Charles was stone cold as he clasps the bracelet onto my wrist.

"Thank you," I say softly, the boys laughing at Lando's comment still. 

"Come with me," Pierre pulls my attention away from Charles, pulling my hand in the direction of the door.

"Oh this is going to be good," George says, taking one last sip of his drink, as the rest of the boys stand too, following us out the door.

He leads me out the back of the restaurant where there was a small car park, dimly lit by street lights.

"Close your eyes," Pierre instructs, and I laugh, "what the hell is going on," I look around at the guys who are all grinning, Charles was stood further back, leaning on the building wall, a flat expression on his face.

Pierre places his hands over my eyes as I laugh, guiding me further outside.

"Holy shit," I hear one of the guys say from beside me, "what?" I laugh nervously.