32:00

"Why do we need to do this?" I ask, struggling to catch my breath.

"You're struggling? Mate you're an F1 driver for fuck sake," George elbows me in the ribs as we continue to hike up the mountain.

It was just the two of us, as the other drivers were yet to wake up yet, and George and I wanted to beat the jet lag here in Singapore.

"Just because I'm an F1 driver, doesn't mean I like being dragged out of bed at the ass crack of dawn to be forced to climb a mount- wow," I say as we reach the top, the view of the city was amazing, the evening lights still on as the sun made it's way round to this side of the world.

"Beautiful right?" George says, passing me his bottle of water. I thank him before we take a seat at the bench that was situated at the edge of the cliff.

We allow ourselves to sit there in silence for a few moments, appreciating the quiet before another loud weekend.

"I don't know how much longer I can do this George," I say, not knowing if I was relating to driving or the situation with Charles.

I had spoken to George the same evening after my argument with Charles, feeling lost on what was the right thing to do and feeling comfortable confiding in him, as if I did accept Toto's contract, it would be him I would be working closely with next year.

"As I said Madeline, it's going to be hard with either option you take, but one of them will just make you a lot more richer than the other," he smiles, his cheeks flushed as he was hot and sweaty from the walk up.

"What if I make the wrong decision?" I ask him, taking my hair out of it's ponytail as it was starting to give me a headache.

"I don't think there really is a 'wrong' decision in this instinct," he sips on his water, "but I think, realistically, there is only one option to take." He goes on to say shrugging his shoulders.

I was conflicted.

"How Lando?" I ask, kicking a stone in front of me, watching it tumble down the hill.

"He's okay I think, but I would be lying saying he wasn't effected by you and Charles," George says honestly and I close my eyes.

"I didn't mean to hurt his feelings, and I know it was wrong of me to use him to figure out my feelings, but I have to be honest with myself," I say, taking another sip from George's water bottle.

"See, why can't you have the same mindset with moving teams," I look at him and shrug, "I suppose it's a bit different, or maybe it's just my head and my heart fighting against each other," I reply.

"Lando will be fine, and so will Charles if you decide to move teams," he tries to reassure me, rubbing my shoulder as we look out at the view.

"Maybe I should talk to Lando," I begin to say, "yeah maybe don't do that just yet, he's an emotional little man and I think he needs a bit more time, especially after seeing the pictures of you and Charles in Monaco during the break," George replies and I nod my head agreeing.

The pictures of Charles and I in Monaco. 

"Come one, we should get back before security think we've been kidnapped again," he says referring back to the time during Silverstone we had snuck out of the hotel, and all gone bowling for the evening without notifying the security team.

𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀\ō͡≡o˞̶ ˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒

"Madeline, wonderful to see you again, and Charles of course," Lizzie smile at us as we sit down on the barstools for our interview.

"Pleasure to be here," I say, giving her a genuine smile.

"So guys, since I've last seen you, there has been a lot of speculation online about the two of you," she goes on and we both knew where this was going.