27:00

I almost wanted to run and hide as Lando spoke his name, looking for any excuse to run off and hide.

I didn't even know what I would say to him if he came over and tried to talk to me, I feel like throwing up now, let alone when he's stood right in front of me.

I turn back around in my chair, slumping down slightly as I looked out at the sunset again. Lando was still looking back towards the house as I thought of my escape plan.

I couldn't drive as I didn't have my car and I was over the limit for drinking, and my dad was probably long asleep by now as that man was in bed everyday by 7PM without failure.

"Fuck, he's talking to Lewis," Lando recalls to me.

I turn in my seat, looking through the gaps in the sun lounger, just about making out Lewis giving Charles a firm handshake before looking around, probably for me.

"What do I do?" I groan, slapping my hand over my eyes, stressed.

"You could always swim away," Lando says to me and I smack him with the end of my towel that I was using to cover myself up.

"What is this, Dover?" I shake my head, disagreeing with him.

There was no way I could sneak out without him seeing me, not without swimming across the bay like Lando had suggested, but that was at least a 5000 metre swim.

"I think he's coming over," Lando says, hurrying to duck down so he wasn't seen.

"Fuck fuck fuck," I run a stressed hand through my hair, hoping someone would remember Lando and I were down here and divert him away.

"Is he on his own?" I ask Lando from the ground, where I was now crouching.

"No, Pierre is with him," he replies giving me a strained face as I let out another string of cuss words.

"Charles!" I hear someone call back from the house and I thank the gods above.

I see Lewis waving him back over towards the pool where everyone was and I wanted to kiss that little angel.

"If you go now, you could make it to the house and hide upstairs," Lando says, pulling my arm to the other side of the dock where there was a small bushed wall.

"Mother fuck I'm going to have to crawl for him to not see me," I hiss at him as I look at the escape route.

"Yeah, that's the plan," he smiles, thinking he was Einstein or something.

"Are you serious right now Norris?" I had no other option though.

I got down on my hands and knees and we began to crawl, making it all the way up behind the BBQ where everyone was.

I almost let out a loud laugh when Lando had realised he had put his hand in fresh bird poop that was on the ground.

"Oh come on," he whisper yells, trying to wipe his hand off on the concreate payment.

"That's what you get for suggesting stupid shit," I hiss at him, trying to contain my laughter.

"How's Monaco been bro?" George asks Charles when I take a second to peak through the bush.

Charles had a beer in his hand, a floral shirt that was open on his chest and a pair of lose fitting shorts, he had not cut his hair since the last time I had seen him, his eyes looking cold and sad while the bags under his eyes were getting progressively darker.

"Yeah it's been good being back home, I wasn't meant to be back in the UK but I thought I'd come and see everyone," he smiles back at George as he takes a sip of his beer.