20:00

The night goes on and so does the drinking, the party getting louder as it edges further into the evening, I found myself dancing with Daniel and Lando who were definitely more drunk than they had intended to be.

"I think I might head back to the hotel," I call over the music, my feet beginning to hurt from my heels and the migraine from drinking too much now hitting me.

"Aww come on, just another hour," Lando calls out over the music and I laugh, "Dee has already left and if I stay another hour someones going to have to carry me out of here," I reply, moving my hair out of my face.

"Let me take you home, I've got to be up early in the morning anyway," Daniel says, pulling his phone out from his pocket to look at the time. "it's already midnight."

"You've drank way too much to drive, I've got a driver outside, get a ride back with me," Lando says as we being to walk to the front door, a few other people on their way out.

"You guys are staying in the opposite direction from me, I'll get my own way home," I reply hiccuping from the alcohol, looking around to see if Alex and Lily were anywhere to be seen as I was staying in the same hotel as them.

"I'll take her home boys, you guys head on out," Lewis says walking up to us, grabbing his keys from the door man.

"Are you not drunk?" I ask him, swaying a little on my feet, he laughs, "no darling, someones got to make sure everyone gets home," he ushers me towards his car.

"Thanks for tonight Lewis," Lando calls out as he gets into his drivers car, "yeah thanks Lew Lew," Daniel giggles, shutting the door behind him.

"Come on doll, lets get you home," he offers me a hand as I step down into the car, hoping I don't fall.

Taking out my phone I open the group chat.

Madeline: bye guiysssss

Alex: Jesus you're drunk

Madeline: not reallt, just happy :DDDDDDDD

Lando: tell lewis to turn his lights on

Madeline: you tell him urself

my phone pings and I click on the notification.

Charles: where have you gone?

Madeline: I'm going home, very tired

Charles: who's driving? you better not be driving

Madeline: I've got a very handsome man taking me some tyvm

Charles: well you're not with me so who the fuck are you with

Lewis stops at a traffic light, looking over at me, "You alright?" he asks, rummaging around in his drivers side door pocket.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have nice eyes?" I hiccup in reply as Lewis laughs, handing me a bottle of water before driving forward from the traffic lights.

My phone begins to ring on my lap, the screen photo being the picture of Charles during his 'inchident' interview and I giggle, picking up the phone.

"Hello Mr Perceval," I laugh, hiccuping again.

"Madeline who are you with?" he groans into the phone, I can hear the car engine in the background and I giggle, "someone who's a lot of a better racer than you," I reply, knowing that would piss him off.

"Madeline I'm not joking right now, tell me where you are." he says a little too loud I have to take the phone away from my ear.

"First of all, lower your voice, you're not about to yell at me on MY phone," I say, "but I see a McDonalds and a shell service station coming up," I say giddily.