~*Deal with the Devil*~

My hands bound behind me, I sat blindfolded in a blizzard of a room, awaiting my fiance. Awaiting Tyler. Vincent sat on one side of me, my hand resting on the crook of his arm, like a bride being given away. Irony much?

It's kind of funny when you think about it. After all I've been through, after every tactic and sacrifice I made in order to escape Tyler, here I was, sitting with a man I believe should belong in an insane asylum. Instead of laughing I tried to wipe my face of all emotion.

A door clanged shut as someone released a relieved breath. I felt Vincents arm brush my face as he stood to greet the new addition to the room.

"You came! You haven't changed- except for these dark bags. Have you been sleeping well?"

Vincents lilting tone drifted through the air, and I heard the sarcastic remark, "Hardly, if at all."

I listened to their approach- breath on my face alerted me that someone was too close.

"Why is she blindfolded? And tied up?"

A too familiar voice inquired. I imagined Vincent shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly as he replied, "I'm not sure. It just felt appropriate for an event such as this don't you think?"

"Take the restaints off. Now."

A gruff voice demanded. Vincent began murmuring about how he didn't have to be so mean as he untied the cloth around my eyes. White light obscured my vision for a moment, but as my vision recovered I accessed my surroundings. We were located in a sunroom filled with white wicker furniture- the glass was one way, but I could still only see an endless stretch of forest in outside. Running out would be hopeless.

I wriggled around a bit, to get a better view, but Tyler intercepted, hugging me, and stroking my hair. It made me feel sick. What the hell was I going to do? I can't stay here, with him. Not after everything I've been through.

I made friends. Pictures of Jer and Lilith flashed through my mind.

I lost a friend.

But I wasn't about to lose both of them at the same damn time!

A bang rang through the room. Two guys marched in and seized Vince's arms, and I sat in shock, watching as he looked at Tyler with a childish sort of betrayel. I liked that expression on his face, but I didn't like the fact that this was going to end that easily. I thought I would have more time!

"Oh Tyler, why'd you have to go and do that? I thought I could trust you to be faithful, and hear me out."

He smiled wickedly.

"Good thing I planned ahead, yeah?"

Tylers face grew dark as he realized his plan may not have been all that foolproof. I was puzzled. What was he going to do? I knew no one was in the car with us on his way up here... he couldn't reach for any weapons.?

Vincent looked me dead in the eyes, and said, "the kittens face like,  dawn swallows all of midnight, with a big pink yawn."

I felt my head drop, then everything went dark.

~Tylers POV~

Nyx went limp in my arms. I glance down to see her eyes glazed over, her head lolling on her shoulders.

What did he do?

He seemed simply delighted.

"Now, Tyler, Nyx and I would appreciate it if these me would let me go, and shoot themselves while they are at it."

Horror registers on my face.

"Now, why in the hell would I do that? My Nyx would never want something like that!"