~*Jer, My Saviour*~

• Dedicated to Hayden

told you I would upload very soon ;D anyhoo, the dedication goes to my brother, whom this new character is based on. I love him, and I'm not ready for him to leave :,( well, enough with my problems, lets focus on Nyx's problems.

Jer ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

" Okay, everyone shut up. I said, SHUT UP!!!"

My captor yelled at his talkative audience. They looked horrified, but they were also a bit joyous that they could be here for this scandal.

"Now, I'm going to walk out this back door, if anyone comes near me I do it."

I didn't really process what he said. I was too high on the fact that I wouldn't have to kiss Tyler.I don't have to go on  a honeymoon with him either. I don't have to act  anymore. Wait, did he just say, 'I do it'? Do what?

My thoughts were answered when I felt a slight pressure on my arm.  I craned my neck trying to get a better look, but something was whispered in my ear that instantly stopped me.

"Don't move Kitty, I'm going to get you out of here, but you have to play with me."

The word salvation flashed through my mind, and I knew what I had to do. A look of sheer terror and fear crashed on my features and I heard an intake of breath from the crowd. I nearly smiled despite myself.  I started to squirm and he pressed the barrel harder against my forearm. I still wasn't sure what it was. Then, as if he answer my thoughts, he cooly said,

" In this gun, I've loaded some darts. Special darts. If I shoot her with one, A slow acting poison will begin coursing through Nyx's veins. There is no antidote.The poison will kill her within a week, assuring her a gradual, extremely excruciating death. We wouldn't want that now would we? Shake your heads, yes or no?"

Everyone shook there heads back and forth, aside from one person.

One person in particular.

I think you can guess who that might be.

"You.Wouldn't.Dare."

Tylers words came out a snarl, stretched out. It was a tone meant to terrify and degrade. The man standing behind let out a small, but sinister, chuckle saying,

"Oh, but I would."

 His words made me feel better inside. I know the actual words were meant to be a threat, but the tone was different. He sounded more like a, like a, lets see. I pondered the possibilities, and came to a conclusion. A kitty cat. A kitty cats purr. That was what it sounded like.

Tyler started for us, and I heard a click. The preparation of a gun, ready to shoot. It caused me to freeze up, and it occurred to me, I didn't know who this person was, or why he was doing this. What if he wasn't the saviour I had pictured him as? Just because he stopped my wedding at the perfect moment didn't mean he's not going to hurt me.

But,

there is nothing he could do that would be worse than getting married to Tyler Banderas.

I instantly relaxed my body, even though my fate could be a torturous one.Nothing can be worse than what Tyler would put me through. Speaking of him, I turned my attention to see his eyes fill with tears. Tears. Tyler is crying. Ocean waters flowed from his eyes, not to fast, but dreadfully slow.

"Please. Don't take her from me. She's all I have."

Those words made me sick, but there was no denying the instant surge of love that raced through my entire being. His mouth, no, his lips, looked like.They looked like my Erik's. I had the desire to cry and scream. I wanted to carress my Erik's lips. I needed him. I fought with alarming strength, screaming hysterically,