~*Interrupted Shopping*~

I know I usually do trivia afterwards, but this is nesscary for your understanding :) I'm going to give you examples of what  each one is present day instead of explaining.

Secrets= Victorias Secret                                       ~      leotards and skirts are work clothes,                                                                              such as

Natural Outfitters= American Eagle                      ~     polo shirts and slacks are now.

Joridand=Aeropostale                                             ~

Scissored Paper= Hot Topic                                  ~

cold disc= credit card                                             ~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When Jer said shopping, he meant it. There were thousands of little strip malls, with stores such as *Natural Outfitters, *Secrets, *Scissored Paper, *Joridand, and some other popular stores.There were a couple of small family owned diners near the corners, and scattered about were

"So, where do you want to hit first?"

Still looking at all the stores in awe, I hesitantly pointed towards Secrets, because I figured I might as well start with the basics. Jer nodded and we began walking. When we walked to the giant doors with half naked models glued to the window. Blushing, Jer fumbled with his wallet and handed me a *cold disc, saying "Well, I think it would be best if I waited out here, because,well," He sentence stopped and I filled in the blanks. Smiling, I said, "I won't be long."

I carefully opened the door and timidly walked towards the underwear. Sifting through the masses of bright colors, I picked two little white bikini cuts and two plaid boxer styles. Making my way to the bras, a 30 year old women wearing a *pink leotard paired with a thin, wispy skirt politely asked if I needed help. I declined and she went back to her work.  Working my way through teenagers, I get to the b's and find some solid colours. I didn't want anything flashy or expensive, so I settled on a dark blue one, a white one, and a nude strapless. The cashier instructed me to place the cold disc in the *player, and I walked out of the place, thanking the woman as I did so. Jer was waiting outside, leaning on the glass establishment, and he seemed relieved that the bag wasn't clear like most shopping bags.

"You get everthing you need?"

He questioned. I nodded and we started toward Scissored Paper. Wierd things inhabit stores like this, but sometimes you find really cool things. Spotting some funky looking hats, I grab one, and model it with fake glitz. I walk behind Jer, and standing behind his back, begin to speak.

"Isn't this headgear the most exquisite thing you've seen?"

I say in a phony British accent. Jer didn't even miss a beat. He already had a ginormous feathered boa wrapped tightly around his muscular neck paired with a stunningly bedazzled pair of sunshades.