Part seven

Lesso's POV

I woke up to crying to coming from another room. That's when I remembered what happened yesterday. I walked to Iris's room and saw her sitting up in bed. "Hi baby girl, what happened? Why are you crying huh?" I cooed. She lifted her arms, silently telling me she wanted to be picked up. "Alright peanut, so this is the plan. We're going to get breakfast and after that we have classes and seeing as I don't just have a babysitter sitting around, you're going to have to come with me okay?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow. She giggled and clapped her hands. Just like I said we went to breakfast, we were a little late as Iris was being picky with what to wear. I sat her down in my lap and let her munch on a piece of bread while I ate my breakfast. By the time I was done I felt wet hands on my cheek. "What are you doing now little girl?" I asked. Dovey was looking at me, I could feel it but I decided to ignore. "You done with your breakfast?" She stuck her tongue out. "Alright then, to Dovey you go." I placed Iris on Dovey's lap and went to fill my plate again. When I came back, Iris was climbing on Dovey, causing her crown to fall off her head. The little redhead caught it and looked at it with big eyes.

"No, Iris no. Give it back please." She said. Iris, being my child, didn't give it back and began chewing on it. I laughed loudly. "No, sweetheart we don't eat that, here have a pancake instead." She said, taking a pancake from MY plate. I glared at her and she shot me an innocent smile back. Iris let the crown fall into her lap and started munching on the pancake instead. This child of mine, I can't. After breakfast, I took Iris with my to class. Everyone started whispering seeing the baby in my lap. I ignored them and started my lesson, putting my baby girl down on my desk and keeping an eye on her. Everything was going well until. "Uhm Lady Lesso?" One of the students said, pointing to my desk. I turned around and saw that Iris was just gone.

"Where is she?" I asked. All the students looked terrified.

"She just vanished." One of them said. My eyes widened.

"A two year old can't just vanish into thin air!" I said angrily.

"It was like she teleported Lady Lesso." A girl responded.

"Everyone, stand up and go looking for her. The one who finds her gets a ten on the assignment. Now go!" I said. All the students scurried away and I looked around in the classroom, hoping that Iris just hid here. After ten minutes of searching no one had found her. Then Dovey walked in.

"I believe this is yours." She said handing me my daughter.

"What? How?" I asked.

"I don't know, she just appeared on my lap in the middle of class." The blonde responded. I sighed.

"This kid is going to be the death of me." I pinched the bridge of my nose. I felt a soft hand caressing my cheek.

"It's okay, in a few days she'll be normal again and she'll be a bit more independent." Dovey chuckled. I couldn't resist her kissable lips and so I kissed her. She kissed me back, our lips moving in perfect sync. Then I felt something pulling my hair. We broke apart and looked at Iris.

"Now what do you want baby girl?" I asked. She giggled and clapped her hands before teleporting again. I sighed and Dovey and I got to searching. After hours of searching we found her in the dining hall with all kinds of food on her face. "Oh god, alright a bath it is then." I took her with me to my room, filling the tub with a little water I put her in and carefully washed her. Her eyes drooped a little and I was happy she was feeling sleepy. "Let's get you dressed and into bed alright." I tucked her into my bed and I picked up a book while she napped.