Part ten

Over the last few days, I've spend pretty much all my free time with Mal. She's wonderful. We've been getting to know each other better too; like her favorite colors are green and purple, she grew up with her mother Maleficent and just like her she too can turn into a dragon. I have yet to see it but there's no rush. She's also a year older than me, her birthday is the 15th of February and mine's the 30th of April. She's the sweetest and I think I like her, like like her. It's evening now and like any other day, we're sat in my room talking and laughing. She has a book in her lap but I haven't asked her about it.

"Iris, I want to show you something." She began. I nodded, urging her to continue. "I draw, a lot actually. When I start I usually don't even know what I'm drawing and well, you should just see for yourself." She said, giving me her drawing pad. I looked through the drawings, they were amazing and so detailed.

I was amazed

I was amazed. Her drawings were so gorgeous.

"I usually draw the first thing that comes to mind. Like the dragon was from when I just got back from flying. The flowers you see, they're iris', they reminded me of you. And well the last thing I drew was you. You're always on my mind Iris and I like you, like more than a friend. You're amazing, you're the only one who can make me as happy as you do. And I want to ask you..." She pauses like she was nervous. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She blushed. My eyes went wide at her question. Before I could reply, I hugged her.