Private??

This is the continuation of the last chapter and trust me I'm as excited as you are!!!

Florence

I decided to put on a pair of jeans and a black silk shirt. I put my hair into a bun and since I already had my brows micro-bladed I applied just lipgloss. I put on a pair of sandals and checked my self in the mirror, I smiled, satisfied with my reflection. I was still unsure about where he was taking me to so I was a bit nervous. I said down on my bed and took my phone so I could text him to know what the plan was.
Was surprised to see he already texted me.

Richard
Hello Florence, just checking to know when to come get you.

Florence
Get me? I don't need you to pick me up, I'll just find my way to wherever it is you have chosen.

Richard
But I insist😎.

Florence
You're so full of yourself, so I'm going to refuse you again. I don't need you to come get me, I can find my way there. Just text me the address.

Richard
But I already said it was a surprise, what fun would it be if you drive up there yourself??? Okay let's do it this way, how about you meet me at the office and then I drive us there??

Florence
That's fine too. I'll leave now.

Richard
Can't wait

Florence
🙄

Richard
😏

I took my keys and my purse and went downstairs, I met Mum and Zoey in the sitting room watching a cartoon.

Good evening Mum, hi baby.

Hi mummy, how are you Loren ?

Zoey hugged me, told my mum I was going out and I would be back before it was late, she was surprised because I didn't mention it to her so I smiled and told her I was going out with a friend

Hmm, friend ehn?

Yes mummy. I said laughing

Okay o, greet this your friend for me and be careful Loren.

Okay Mummy, bye.

I kissed Zoey on the cheek and I went out. Got into my car and drove to Richard's office.

Richard's POV

I was nervous because I still didn't know where I was going to take Florence to and the date was in the evening. So I called Tobi.
I knew he was going to gloat, so I closed my eyes waiting for him to answer my call.

Wetin happen?

You're so uncouth Tobi. You need cane

Shut up bro.

Wait na I called for a reason.

Who's dead??

Does anyone have to be dead for me to call you??