Baby

Florence's POV

I and Zoey just finished skyping with Nika and Ari, after talking to Nika on the phone for some time, Zoey slept off which gave me enough time to talk to Ari and fill her in on everything that had happened.

I don't know what to do Ari.

Should I be honest with you Florence?

Yes...

OK, I think you should try to let go of everything he did, you can't keep dwelling on the past, you have to move on, be happy, date again. You're surrounded by the most amazing people, people who love you and want the best for you. Why can't you let yourself live.

It's not like I don't want to move on, what happens when I finally forgive him, he might want to start seeing his daughter and she'd want us to get back together, what do I do then??

Just go with the flow then, don't push him away, you don't want to be single forever, you don't even know what fate has in store for you so just live in the moment

Thanks a lot Ari, this is one of the reasons why I miss you, you never disappoint me.

You're welcome, I miss you too, I'm still getting used to the fact that you might never return here.

You know that's not true, I will visit regularly, I promise you.

You know, I can't wait..

I heard my phone ring, I saw Jose's name on the screen. I told Ari I would call her back that I had to take the call.

hey José what's up, this one you called me by this time hope everything is fine sha?

Everything is fine, we are all at the hospital, Kiki is a certified mother now, she has a baby girl.

Wow, I'm so happy, I'm coming over very early tomorrow morning as it's already late. Hope you don't mind.

No, I don't o, make sure you prepare enough peppersoup for everybody o, you know the food here is nothing to write about. I'll text you the address tomorrow.

I can't wait to tell everybody, I'm so happy. All hail the newest aunties in town. How are Kiki and the baby??

They're both fine, the baby is with her dad while Kiki is asleep.

Aww, my Little Kiki is now a mother, I can't wait for morning

Haa, you no well. Little ke. I'm going to report you to her as soon as she's awake.

Go ahead and see whose peppersoup you'll be eating.

Sorry o, you know I can't report you na. For why??. I don't even know what report is.

Ehnehn, I hear you. Abeg I want to sleep, good night b.

Night night.

I woke up as early as four so I could prepare the meal and I was done in thirty minutes. I took my bath, also bathed Zoey because she insisted on going with me to the hospital. On my way to the hospital, I stopped at a store to get some fruits and other stuff for Kiki and the baby. By the time we got to the hospital, the sun was already up. I called José to come pick us at the reception.

Babe, you're here!, let me help you with all these. She said collecting some of the things I was holding. She also ruffled Zoey's hair asking her how she was.

baby, how are you?

I'm fine aunty, but you know I'm no
longer the Baby, I have two people I'm older than now.

Ooh really, she said laughing

Yes auntie,

OK then Zoey, it's about time we stopped calling you that anyway

Yay, finally. Mum you can stop calling me baby now, even Aunt José gets me.

That's not happening anytime soon, you'll always be my baby OK?

Nooo, She said running into the room she saw open and she shouted when she saw the baby.

Aunt Kiki can I touch her??

Yes Zoey but be very careful oo

OK aunty.
I got into the room to see Kiki laying on the bed, smiling widely at Zoey as she played with the baby.

Latest mother in town, how are you feeling??

I'm fine oo, it's not easy oo. I'll never talk back at my mum again, I swear, I knew the meaning of motherhood last night.

Ha ha ha, talk back at her now, you never see. I turned to Josh to congratulate him

Daddy the daddy, welcome to the era of sleepless nights and diapers..

Thanks for reminding me Florence. You just made me not scared at all.

We all burst out laughing at the look on his face which was enough to let us know he was scared
Well I came with some goodies, so you can wipe that look off your face Josh.

José brought out the cooler containing the soup from the bag and handed the fruits to Kiki. Josh was already serving himself before Kiki could see what was inside the cooler.

Glutton, look at his head. You are not the one who just pushed out someone, yet you're eating like one, get prepared to feed her oo. she said jokingly.

Arrh. I'm sorry, I'm coming to feed you.

Yea. that's more like it.

We all laughed, it was very obvious they were still very much in love and I was very happy for them. After staying with them for some time we left. I drove to dominos to get some pizza for Zoey and I. After we had ordered our pizza, we sat down to wait for our pizza, Zoey was playing a game on my phone and I was tapping on the table with my car keys, when I saw Richard heading to our table.

Hi Florence, mind if I join you??

Another chapter, don't mind the typos. Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Ilysm guys