Prologue

Hey lovelies, I'm a new writer, I hope you guys enjoy this story.
Like I said this is my first time posting a story here, I beg you guys to take it easy with me😊 and overlook the errors

Flash back

At the club with my girlfriends Kiki and José, we were having our usual girls night at Quilox club, Lagos Nigeria. I just had another quarrel with my boyfriend or should I say Ex. So I wanted to drown whatever feelings I had left in alcohol

I started feeling dizzy and irritated so I excused myself to go to a secluded part of the club where I could pour out all I had been drinking. After emptying the contents of my stomach, I could feel someone watching me so I looked up to see a guy watching me. Something about the way he was looking at me made me uneasy, so I turned to return to my friends. I almost tripped but he held my hand to stop me from tripping and adding to how embarrassed I felt.

Hey are you okay?

Ummm yea, thanks.

But you don't seem fine

I said I'm good, now leave me alone.

Really????

Yea. I replied scornfully.

You know you don't have to be rude, you don't even know me.

Sure, I don't need to know you to know that you'll say anything to get into my pants.

I said that not thinking and I regretted saying it the moment it left my lips. I was expecting him to leave but he started laughing.

What's so funny?  I asked confused.

The fact that you think I'm here to get into your pants. I just tried to be a gentleman by trying to help you, I can see you don't need it.

I don't know where the next words came from but I apologized

I'm sorry

It's fine, I understand. I guess you're not used to drinking.

I laughed

You can say that

It's fine, can I drop you off at home so you can get some rest

I came with some friends, I should go meet them now, thanks.

By the time I got to where my friends were, they were not there so I took my phone to call them but got no replies. I sat there thinking of my next move, I decided to order an Uber, but was stopped while doing it by the guy I was talking to.

Need my help now?

I guess so.

Can we get going now?

Sure.

I picked my purse and my phone and we left. When we got to the car park, he stopped in front of a sleek black Porsche. He must have noticed I wasn't fazed by his car but he didn't show it. I gave him my house address and we got there in no time, I invited him in for some drinks and he accepted. We got in and started talking, I found out he was one of Nigeria's richest and Eligible Bachelors, he was the famous Richard Davis.
Before we knew what was happening, we couldn't get our hands off each other.

When I woke up the next morning, I found out that not only had Richard slept on my bed, we also had sex. My one night stand turned out to be my best and worst mistake.