Making new friends

Don't forget to vote after reading..... Thanks.

Song: it ain't me, Kygo and Selena Gomez.

Four years later

It's been four years since that fateful day, the day I almost lost my life and the day my joy was brought into this world. I had always wondered how mothers feel when they see their babies, now I understand how it feels, I'd do anything to protect my daughter from any harm, I love her so much, she gives me a reason to want to wake up everyday. I and my child have been living alone in America for four years now and it has been the best kind of vacation, although it's not a vacation.

I was still deep in thoughts when I heard Zoey call me from the kitchen, I laughed as I remembered all her kitchen episodes, she might be cooking something up so I have to get there immediately before she does anything.

Mummy

Yes baby, I said as I went into the kitchen.

Can I get some frosties and milk

But you just ate not too long ago, do you want to get very fat that mum won't be able to carry you.

Eww no, I want to be a model like Kendal Jenner.

I was smiling before but I was laughing harder now.

Good, then u have to stop eating all the time.

OK mum, but I still want the frosties. Can I have some??

Fine you can.

I took a bowl, added cereal and milk and then gave it to her.

Thanks mum, you're the best.
She said as she kissed my cheeks. I smiled happily.

I know baby, your mum is just so awesome.

She laughed and started eating.
when she was done I washed the dishes then we went to the living room to play. She was playing with her toys and I was watching Devious maids when a call came in. I looked at the ID and saw IJ's name, I smiled, she's now in her third year in school and she's doing great, at this rate, she's heading for a first class.

Sis sis

IJ how are you now?

I'm fine oo, how's my favorite and only niece?

She's fine, she's here playing with her toys.

Is that aunt IJ?

yes.

I wanna talk to her

OK.

she collected the phone from me

Aunt IJ!!!!!

How's my favorite model doing?,

I'm fine, how's school

School is cool baby,

Aunt, do you have a boyfriend?