I still do

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲.

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

After her breakup with her boyfriend over the summer, Violetta Chase had just felt like she had been floating along with no real purpose. All she wanted to do was go back to school for her senior year, apply to some colleges, talk to EJ on the phone — ⁠because they were still friends, and dance in the school musical to forget all of her problems.

That was not what happened.

High School Musical 4 arrives at East High, and no matter how much Violetta didn't want a camera on her after Frozen, she finds herself get thrown into the mix, this time as the lead in the movie (which should've gone to her best friend Athena Blake, by the way). Acting was never her thing. It was always dance, but the director insists on having her, so she can't possibly say no.

Her co-star, Mack, banters with her a lot, and it feels natural ⁠ — but not as natural as the banter she had with EJ. Everyone around her is watching her, thinking that she's going to end up with Mack, but that can't be possible when her heart still belongs with someone else.

Violetta's life is about to change ⁠ — but she can't tell if it's for better or for worse.

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

GABRIELA GONZALEZ
- as -
VIOLETTA CHASE

GABRIELA GONZALEZ-   as   -VIOLETTA CHASE