011

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗜 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗢

chapter eleven:a big decision !

chapter eleven:
a big decision !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

IN SOME KIND of crazy world that she was living in, Violetta had gotten a call from a producer saying that Quinn wanted her and Mack to star in her new movie, Romeo and Juliet. As much as the thought of kissing Mack any more deterred her, she knew this was her way to be introduced into the dance world, which was all she wanted. That was the whole reason she accepted the role for High School Musical 4, anyways.

Violetta always said that she didn't know what the universe held for her — that it was always bending in changing, and things were always unclear. All she wanted to do was dance, and as her senior year rapidly approached, she didn't know how she was going to go about pursuing dance. But getting that call from Quinn, and also hearing that Quinn specifically wanted her to play Juliet . . . they all seemed like signs from the universe.

The only downside? It was being filmed in New Zealand during the first half of the year — meaning that Violetta would be thousands of miles away from Salt Lake City for the rest of her senior year. Away from East High, away from Athena, away from EJ.

And, so, Violetta was left with a choice — she could either agree, or she could deny. Nevertheless, Quinn had set up a conference in the auditorium for the announcement, which meant that the musical had been moved to the gym. Considering that happened for High School Musical, it felt right.

The only person that Violetta had the heart to tell everything to was Miss Jenn. Violetta didn't tell Athena because she knew she was worried about the whole Juilliard thing, she didn't tell Ricky because he hated change and she knew it would send him into a spiral, and she didn't tell EJ because she didn't want to see the look on his face when she told him she would potentially be going extremely far away after they had just gotten back together.

So . . . Miss Jenn it was. After all, Miss Jenn had been the one to help her a lot with the movie, and had been the one to help her grow overall. They were in the dressing room before the show, surrounded by racks of dresses that Violetta was provided with, trying to choose one. Violetta picked a black dress with sparkles and a lace-up back off of the rack, holding it up to herself and looking in the mirror.

"Does the dress twirl?" Miss Jenn asked. "I feel that it needs to twirl."

Violetta spun around, but sure enough, the dress didn't twirl. "You're right."

"I can't believe I am fitting you for a Hollywood ball gown."

She sighed, picking a pink shimmery satin dress. "I can't believe I'm being fitted for a Hollywood ball gown."