003

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗜 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗢

chapter three:unbothered !

chapter three:
unbothered !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

THERE WAS AN itch underneath Violetta's skin, begging her to just dance.

It was the first day of High School Musical 4 rehearsals, and if she had learned anything, it was that featured backgrounds were normally forced to learn choreography. That was good for her — after all, dancing was the one true thing that could clear her head.

Violetta walked ahead of the theater group, which she had just met up with with Athena, and led them in the direction of the auditorium. "I had a coffee this morning and I'm ready to go."

"Who gave you caffeine?" Carlos asked from behind her. "I thought we had an intervention about that."

"Sorry, I can't hear you because you're walking too slow."

Their group finally made it to the auditorium. The theater hallway, much like yesterday, was crowded with people, moving props and discussing things about the movie. On the doors to the auditorium was a sign displaying that there was a private rehearsal for homecoming.

"This is so official, there's a sign on the door," Ashlyn said. "What do we do? Do we knock? Do we make a grand entrance? Like, what do they do in Hollywood?"

"You guys, we're actually rehearsing for High School Musical 4," Gina stated, making all of them squeal.

"Hollywood?" Ricky questioned. "More like Hollywill."

Violetta slowly looked towards him, blinking. Oh wow.

"Sorry, guys, I'm just really excited."

Athena patted his shoulder comfortingly. "It's okay, you tried."

"My college applications are gonna love this," Kourtney voiced. "Kourtney Greene — scholar, philanthropist, Hollywood actress."

And there was also that issue. College. Violetta knew she had to start looking, but she couldn't thin of anything else she wanted to do besides dance.

"Obviously, my bone structure was built for the big screen, but is anyone concerned that we have auditions for Miss Jenn in an hour?" Carlos inquired.