010

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗜 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗢

chapter ten:who says the curtain is closingon the time of our lives? !

chapter ten:
who says the curtain is closing
on the time of our lives? !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"AND THAT'S A wrap on High School Musical 4!" Quinn announced.

The big reunion scene had been their final scene that they shot for the movie. Besides Mack kissing Violetta out of the blue way before he was actually supposed to, which was kind of weird, it had gone smoothly.

Apparently, a lot had happened yesterday. Violetta and EJ were back together — which, she was absolutely over the moon about. Ricky and Athena had made up. And it was revealed that Seb had cheated on Carlos with Big Red . . . which, if Violetta saw Big Red any time soon, she was definitely going to smack him upside the head.

But, for now, the movie was over, and Violetta honestly could not be more glad. Don't get her wrong, it was an awesome experience, but she was just tired. Now, she could focus solely on the musical, which was coming up soon.

Violetta walked down the hallway in her white cheerleader outfit, smiling at everyone she passed. "Congrats, guys. Thank you." She then walked by one of the crew members who had helped her a lot and stopped, pulling him into a tight hug. "Thank you so much for everything, I would've never gotten anywhere without you."

"What's up, my Wildcats?" Bart began, sliding up besides her while holding his phone out. "We just wrapped High School Musical 4. And I'm here with our leading lady, Violetta Chase. Now, technically, Disney won't let me share spoilers, but Violetta was incredible in this film as a Mensa-level cheerleader who convinces Miss Darbus not to retire in the last five minutes of the film! What?"

Violetta let out a small laugh. "Thanks Coach, but I gotta go."

Alyson held out her hands, and Violetta took them. "Violetta, honey, you were so radiant during the song today. All though the whole movie. Dare I say it, a star is born."

"Oh, thank you. You're the best, but I've gotta get to rehearsal."

Athena suddenly appeared by her side, slinging an arm around her shoulder. "Hey, you. You did incredible. I'm so proud of you."

"Oh, featured background number six, I'll miss you more than anyone," Violetta admitted playfully, her eyes glinting. "Speaking of featured backgrounds, where is Ricky?"

Ricky then appeared out of thin air by Athena's side. "Present."

She blinked at him. "Yeah, okay. The bowtie on you is freaking me out. Anyways, Troy and Gabriella . . . ready to go rehearse?"