01

" Morning, Mr. Keum " 

The staff greeted as the busy man walked down the office hall. He had just arrived and was heading to his office. He stopped by the reception to get his coffee but they already told him it was brought by his personal assistant.

" Oh gosh, please don't...anyways, thank you "

He sighed and walked into his office. He was greeted by his cheerful personal assistant, Mrs. Kim or you could say Mrs. Keum as in his wife. 

" Morning, Mr. Keum "

Yebin greeted and bowed. He took a seat on the couch and asked her to sit opposite from him.

" Yes? "

" What time did you come? "

" Around 6 am? "

" Okay. What's my schedule for today? "

" Umm..wait. I'll give you a coffee first "

" No need, I had one earlier before coming here "

" Ah okay. Anyway, you have 3 meetings today. Estimated time to go home would be around 7 pm. You have a meeting in 30 minutes then you get an hour rest before 2 meetings straight "

" Alright "

He got up from the couch and sat at his desk. Yebin wondered when he went to get coffee when he usual would wait for her to get it.

" If you don't mind me asking "

" I do so be quiet "

" Ah okay then "

Yebin bowed and left to go to the meeting room. As soon as she arrived, she took a deep breath and sighed.

Guess the rumours are true about him seeing another girl. He walked in with an unfamiliar perfume and he said he had coffee when he usually waits for it.

Maybe I'm overthinking. Focus, Kim Yebin! You have a job to do. Finish your work quickly and you can go back to the kids.

She opened her phone to see of her kids sent her any messages but there wasn't even one text.

Maybe they forgot, oh well. She shut her phone off as people walked into the meeting room.

" Where's Mr. Keum? "

A worker asked. Yebin checked and realised that he still hasn't arrived. She excused herself to get him but spotted through the window that he was busy.

She took out her phone and gave him a call. But he didn't pick up and continued to have fun with his girl.

Yebin took a deep breath and went back into the meeting room.

" I'm so sorry but I think we have to postpone this meeting. Mr. Keum said he is busy so he can't come today "

" Can't you do it, Mrs. Keum? "

" I'm sorry but it's not something I can do. I really apologise for making you wait long "

" That's fine "

They were about to walk out when Donghyun came into the meeting room.

" Where do you think you're going? "

" I- "

" I guess you finished your business fast, Mr. Keum. Everyone was just about to be seated "

Yebin covered for them. She knew that she was going to be scolded on the way back but she didn't want anyone else to get hurt so she did what she did.