11

Donghyun was discharged 2 days later and was greeted by his kids, not all of them.

Yerin had gone out with friends to avoid him, Donghyun was sad and disappointed at himself for being a bad father.

" She'll come around, father. Don't worry "

Donghyun nodded and decided to spend some time and catch up with them.

Hours past

Yerin still hadn't come home. Nor did she ever pick up her phone. Donghyun grew anxious and worried.

He tried calling Minwoo's cell but it was turned off. Just as he decided to leave and look for his daughter, Minwoo busted the door down.

" Hyung... "

" Minwoo! What happened? "

" Yerin...is...in danger "

" What kind? "

" R...rape "

Donghyun was beyond mad at that point. He immediately grabbed the keys and drove straight to her direction.

Thankfully, the tracker on her phone was still active. He immediately arrived at her destination.

It was at her friend's house. He busted the door down, her friends were laughing and giggling at the table.

Their faces dropped when they saw Yerin's father.

" Mr. Keum, what are you doing? Yerin said she could sleep over "

" Cut the nonsense and give me my daughter back "

" HAHAHAHA you're just as idiotic as your daughter. Did you really think you'd find her here? "

The girl waved Yerin's phone in her hand and laughed. Donghyun cursed and swore that he would just kill them.

He left the house and went looking for her. He called Minwoo who was busy taking care of the others.

" You gotta give me details here, Minwoo "

" Okay, so I followed her to that girl's house. They were playing truth or dare and I heard that Yerin chose dare. They knocked her out and took her away with some guy that I can assume is the girl's older brother "

" Is the brother married? "

" No, he's single but he's been wanting a partner for a while "

Damn it! That sick pedophilic man! I'll kill him if I have to.

They immediately found his location and Donghyun headed there at the speed of light.

He arrived at the apartment and rushed to the house. He busted down the door again but it was quiet.

He was already wearing a bullet suit and had some protection gear. He could hear muffled screams from the bedroom.

He opened the door and there his daughter was fighting for her life against the boy that obviously had bad intentions.

" Hands off my daughter!! "

Donghyun punched the boy off. He immediately untied Yerin and asked if she was okay.

" Watch out!! "

The boy threw something and they barely dodged it. Donghyun told Yerin to run and get the guards.

" But I can't just leave you! "

" It's okay, honey. I'm making up for mistakes. Now, go! Run! "

Yerin took off after her father gave her the sign while her father fought the boy.