02

The next day

Yebin arrived at the office, she was pretty sleepy and didn't look very good but she reassured everyone that she was fine and that she could work.

She walked to her office at the far end when the reception told her that Mr. Keum was asking to see her. Yebin was half excited, half confused. Was this all just a prank? Well......

Yebin walked in to find Keum and their kid's teacher making out on his work desk. Yebin avoided her gaze from the couple and covered her ears. Keum opened his eyes and glanced to see that she was already here.

" You can open your eyes now "

" What do you need? "

" I'm firing you from being my personal assistant and from this company "

" Huh? What? Why? "

" Also, I'm divorcing you now "

" Wh-you're kidding, right? "

" No. This is Ms. Park, soon to be Mrs. Keum. She'll be the kid's new mother, my new PA and my wife "

The words came to Yebin like a bullet, she had so many things to ask. So many questions that needed answers but she only smiled and nodded.

" It was nice working with you, Mr. Keum. Are the divorce papers here? I'll sign them right away "

" Here "

Yebin grabbed a pen and signed the paper without even reading it. After signing, she went to her room, packed her stuff and went to the train station. Since the car was under the name of the company, she couldn't use it anymore.

She waited for the train to arrive and went to Yooin's house. She entered the house with the spare key that she had. Yebin placed her stuff in the guest room and headed out for some fresh air.

She reached a park and sat down on the bench. She sighed, her voice was shaky, eyes blurry but she kept it cool and tried not to break down. Yebin took out her phone and cut all ties with the family and her in laws.

She purposely blocked her own family and deleted anything that meant to her in her previous relationship. She felt a lot of pain while doing that. The sky gloomed, looks like the sky is going to pour today.

Yebin checked her watch, 3 pm. It's still early to go back, I'll just stay here. Soon heavy rain poured, she was drenched wet but still stay at her spot.

Some offered her so shade but she declined and still waited in the rain all wet and cold. Couple hours later, the rain was still pouring but it was just small ones. Yebin decided to head back home.

She rang the doorbell since she was tired, Yooin opened the door and was shocked to see the sight of her friend. Yooin asked Yebin a ton of questions but Yebin kept quiet and headed to the bathroom to shower.

After a long shower, she dried herself, changed into some PJs and went straight to sleep without talking to Yooin. The girl was worried for her friend so she informed Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

" Hello? "

" Hello, Yooin? "

" Mrs. Kim, I have some news "

" What is it, dear? "

" It's about Yebin and Donghyun "

" I'm listening "

After explaining what she knows from Yebin, Mrs. Kim sighed. The lady thanked the girl for telling her and asked to take care of Yebin.

Yooin apologised for telling this without Yebin's permission but she was so worried that she didn't know what else to do.