12

" Don't you think that she's back? "

" Mother, it could just be another person who has the same name "

" But she looks EXACTLY ALIKE "

" Mother, please. I just got better, you know that "

" Fine but if she really turns out to be her, you are marrying her first thing tomorrow morning "

Donghyun just chuckled and waved goodbye to his mother. He took a seat at his desk.

He thought about what his mother had said but brushed it off as he started to look through the files.

Minutes later

Yebin arrived with the coffee and some treats. Donghyun didn't ask for any but she thought to just get some.

" Thanks "

" You're welcome, sir "

Yebin placed the coffee on his desk, far from the laptop and his free hand. She also took care of his full bin.

" It's okay, the cleaner will do it "

" It's okay, I'll do it. I don't have much work yet anyway "

" What...? "

" I already organised your meetings, the first one today is at 2pm and the last one is 7pm "

" Only 2? "

" Yeah "

" This is bad for the company "

Ever since Yebin left, many stopped going to the academy but there were still regulars. But by the time they graduated, not many wanted to come anymore.

They said that most of the kids and students had fun because of Yebin. She wasn't the most active but she was a good teacher.

Donghyun seemed like he hit rock bottom already. I'm so screwed, what am I going to do now?

" Is there anything that I can help with, sir? "

" Do you perhaps know how to dance? "

" Not really "

" Well, I have some classes that I want you to attend and teach. Ms. Chaeyeon will help you "

" Alright "

Fast forward to next week

The two teachers entered the classroom. The students were surprised to see a familiar face.

" Kids, I'd like you to welcome someone new. Before you ask any questions, this isn't Mrs. Keum, okay? "

The kids frowned. Just when they thought their favourite teacher was back.

" Hello, everyone. I'm Ms. Kim Yebin. I don't know much about dancing so I'll be here to assess you while learning myself "

Class started like usual, the kid's showed their dances that they learned in the previous class.

Yebin watched proudly, that's my student! A girl caught her smiling proudly and asked why she looked like that.

" He looked really cool "

" I see. Our teacher, Ms. Yebin would say that too "

" You mean Mr. Keum's old wife? "

The kid nodded and went off to showcase her piece. Yebin felt warm inside, guess I was still remembered.

Weeks passed as she observed the kid's with Chaeyeon. She was happy with her job.

She was definitely happy when she was in the office with Mr. Keum. He made her feel okay again.