【DISCLAIMER】

I did not write, nor do I own the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. PJO is owned by  Rick Riordan. I only own my original characters, their actions, words, and storylines.

A prelude section is in the works, but chapters for it will not be uploaded immediately, as I am still deciding which parts of Veronica's backstory will be shown as of now. Until then, the main series will be followed, with some small interlude chapters written between each act.

IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THIS STORY:

Technology:

Because it baffles me how there are so many Hephaestus and Athena kids at camp and yet no one has collaborated to figure out how to make cell phones and other devices safe for demigods, I'm changing that part of canon so that they have done that. Over the course of the story, there will be a small background subplot revolving around that.

I understand that there have to be some problems with being a half-blood in order to make the series feel more balanced, but it makes no sense to me that they are so severely disadvantaged, because it gives them less options for communication because they're screwed if they don't have any drachmas or a rainbow nearby.

Notes adjourned! More could potentially be added in the future, so if things start to stray too far from canon, be sure to revisit this chapter.

Without further ado, this is Mad with Power.