𝘈𝘤𝘵 1 | 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦

"You a Heather?"

"No. I'm a Veronica."

- Jason "J.D." Dean & Veronica Sawyer, Heathers (1988)

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐲:

Six shall go west to the goddess in chains,

One shall be lost in the land without rain.

Over such danger, the Original awakens,

Powered by magic that cannot be shaken.

The bane of Olympus shows the trail,

Campers and Hunters combined prevail.

The Titan's curse must two withstand,

And one shall perish by a parent's hand.

♛⸻𖥸⸻♛

𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲:

Veronica Sawyer was not a social butterfly. She kept to herself and very few people were in her inner circle. She didn't have anyone else. However, in the days after she was sent on a mission with Percy Jackson, a quest to aide in the potential saving of the world kickstarts the next chapter of her life.

Athena's daughter, Annabeth Chase, and the maiden goddess Artemis are both captured and Artemis' lieutenant Zoë Nightshade allows Veronica to join the quest to save them.

A race against time to find and save the two before the winter solstice meeting sends Veronica on a journey of fighting monsters, skeleton warriors, and even her own power, all while looking for the bane of Olympus.

She was a fighter. She was Veronica. She could handle whatever nonsense the world threw at her on this quest.

What she can't handle is herself.

♛⸻𖥸⸻♛

"I don't know if I'd call it love. I think I just like being friends with you."