Name (part 2)

She walks out the door and stay in bed running her name through my brain.  Y/n.  Y/n.  Y/n.  The name seems so fitting for her. 

What am I doing?  Why am lying here thinking about her and not chasing after her?

I shoot out of bed in nothing but my boxers and race down the hotel hallway.  Y/n is nearing the elevator when I finally spot her.

"Y/n!"  I shout dramatically down the hall.  Don't care whom I woke up, I just wanna see her.

"Torstein?"  Y/n questions with an annoyed look on her face. "Just go back to bed."

"I wasn't lying last night."  I tell her.  I'm out of breath from chasing her down the hallway, but I try to act as composed as possible in front of her.

"You weren't lying about what?"  She asks as he hits the elevator button. It feels like the clock is ticking and it feels like I'm running out of time to convince her to stay with me. 

"I want to get to know you, y/n."  I blurt out.  "I wasn't lying when I said that.  Last night was fun.  Kissing you was fun.  Being with you was fun, but I still wanna get to know you."

"I gotta go, Torstein."  Y/n tells me as the elevator arrives to our floor and the door opens wide.  I'm out of time. Shit.

"Have breakfast with me, y/n!"  I nearly yell as I swing my arm in front of the elevator door to prevent it from closing.  Y/n walks casually onto the elevator and laughs at my obnoxious behavior.  I'd probably laugh at me too if I were her, but I'm not giving up just yet.  "Have breakfast with me and if you still want to get away from me, then I won't stop you.  Just have breakfast with me."

"Alright."  She replies with a smirk as she steps slowly out of the elevator.  I breathe for what feels like the first time as y/n takes a step closer to me.  She gives me a peck on the lips before taking off back in the direction of my hotel room. 

I order room service for breakfast.  I order nearly everything off the menu, which y/n tells me is ridiculous because that's way too much food. I do it anyway.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"  Y/n asks as cuts into her pancakes.  I hadn't realized I was staring at her.

"Sorry."  I mumble as I look away from her instantly and focus on all the food in front of me.  I don't want to weird her out or anything.  I want y/n to think I'm cool and collected, but I think I'm losing that battle.  Y/n is cooler than I am.  She doesn't even try though. She just does and says whatever she wants without worrying what anyone is thinking.

"You've been looking at me like that all morning."  She continues.  I laugh at this. "What's so funny?"

"You call me out on everything.  You call me out on all my bullshit."  I answer with a laugh.  "I like that."

"You're used to girls swooning over you, aren't you?"  Y/n questions. 

"Something like that. I'm used to getting a lot attention from girls because of snowboarding.  Girls like snowboarders."  I tell her. "I liked you because you didn't seem to give a shit that I'm a snowboarder-"

"I still don't give a shit that you're a snowboarder."  Y/n interrupts. 

"See!  I like that!  I like that you don't care.  I barely know you, but I like you."  I tell her.  She pauses for a moment.  I tense up.  Was I too open?  Did I say something wrong? 

"I like you too."  Y/n finally says.  I get that feeling in my stomach like it's doing flips or something.  Did I hear her correctly? 

"You like me?"  I ask just to clarify.  I know we slept together last night, but that didn't mean she liked me.

"Yeah.  I'm still here aren't I?"  She replies with a smug smile.  "I've had fun hanging with you.  You're cooler than I thought you'd be."

"Does this mean you'll go out with me again?"  I ask hopefully.  I want to lean over the table and kiss her, but I don't want to scare her off.

"I guess."  She says jokingly.  Her smile makes it impossible for me not to kiss her.  I lean over quickly and kiss her without much warning.  I don't know why, but I still half expect her to pull away, but she doesn't.  Y/n kisses me back.