Trouble at home

"Take me with you."

"No."

"Take me with you."

"No."

"Take me with you...please?"

"Thank you for being polite but no."

"Take me with you."

Mumbo groans as he tosses a lit stick of TNT into The Manifold Hotel. "No!" He shouts as Jack runs by screaming.

"Take me and Sam Nook with you." Purpled says as he points at the robot that stood not too far away, holding a trident up to Mumbos' face.

"No! Who even are you?!" Mumbo asks in confusion. 

"My name is Purpled and I'm Tommy's friend!"

Mumbo sighs and turns to Purpled. "Yes, well, so was Tubbo." He frowns. "And he exiled him and put him into the hands of his abuser."

"Yeah, that was Tubbo! Not me! I actually tried to help but Dream told us Tommy didn't want visitors!" Purpled yelled angrily. "If I knew what had been happening with Tommy I would've helped! I would've held his hand and told him everything was ok like he did for me before his trial! I...I would've protected him...but he hid it so well."

Mumbo looked down at Purpled and sighed softly when he saw the unmistakable look of guilt on the younger's face. Pinching the bridge of his nose he closed his eyes. "I'll ask XD." He mutters. "It'll take a bit of convincing but I'll try."

Purpled smiled and hugged Mumbo tightly, surprising the man. "Thank you." The blonde smiles.

"Yeah...no problem." Mumbo sighed as he pats Purpled on the back a few times. "Now let me go. I need to flatten this place."

Purpled let Mumbo go just as two booms were heard and the upper and middle part of the hotel were destroyed. "Oi! Mumbo!" Grian calls out. "Doc said dinner is ready!"

"He also said he had to borrow a pair of your sweat pants because Grians were too short." Scar shouts over the burning of the hotel.

"Noted! Thank you!" Mumbo laughs up at his friend. "Where are we going next?"

"The prison! I want to have a chat with Dream." Grian grins.

Mumbo laughs and nods, flying up towards his friends when there was a grip on his ankle. Looking back he saw the strange being that had been pointing the trident at him. "I'm not asking about you." Mumbo frowns. "You look too much like Sam and I don't wanna risk Doc killing you as soon as he sees you."

Pulling his ankle away he flies up to his friends with a puzzled look. "You ok Mumbo?" Scar asks curiously.

"Yeah, yeah...but uh...Scar? You've been around robots before, yeah?" Mumbo asks curiously.

"Yep! Cub and Doc always let me see their robots first." Scar smiles. "Why?"

"Are robots warm?"

"Warm? No, not really." Scar hums, racking his mind for anytime he'd been around a warm robot. "They're usually cold because of their metal."

"Huh...ok." Mumbo frowns as Grian goes into spectator mode.

"Let's go guys! Before dinner gets cold!" Grian quickly says, flying towards the prison.