Making Rules

Scar silently closed the door to Grian's, and now Tommy's as well, room as his mind wondered. Slowly walking down the stairs he chuckles softly at the sound of somebody getting smacked by what sounded like either a rolled up piece of paper or a tube of some kind.

Making it to the last step he bites back a laugh at the sight of Grian smacking both Sam and Doc with a rolled up magazine while Mumbo just sipped on a cup of juice.

"Are. You. Both. Freaking. Looney?!" Grian yells at the two trembling creeper hybrids, punctuating each word with a smack. "Tommy is traumatized and the last thing he needed to see was two people he cares about fighting like wild dogs!"

"We-We're - ow! - sorry!" Sam yelps when Grian manages to get his backside.

"Sorry ain't gonna cut it!" Grian growls as he grabs Sam by the front of his shirt and lifts the man a few inches off the ground. "How'd you even get here?! Only Tommy was allowed to leave!"

"I-I don't know! I just jumped through at the same time you did!" Sam quickly says. "I swear!"

"It's not polite to swear." Grian grumbles as he tosses Sam back at Doc.

The creeper hybrids grunt when they collide.

"Scar!" Mumbo says as he places his cup onto the table. 

Grian quickly turned and as soon as his eyes landed on Scar he ran over to him and grabbed him by the shoulders. "Is he ok?! What did he say?! Why'd you leave him alone?!" The parrot hybrid asks in quick succession.

Scar gives him a gentle smile as he takes the shaking hands off of his shoulders and into his. 

"He's ok, Grian. It took your mister thing and some back rubs but he's out like a light. If you want you can go up and see him but do not wake him ok? He's really tired." He spoke in a soft, calming voice. "I'll bring you up some dinner, ok? All you gotta tell me is what you want to drink."

Grian took a calming breath as he nodded. "Th-Thank you Scar a-and can I please have a glass of water?" He asks as he slowly takes his hands back.

"Of course. I'll bring it up to you in a minute, ok?" Scar smiles.

"O-Ok...thank you again Scar." Grian sighs with a soft smile.

Scar watches Grian quickly walk up the stairs and waits for the bedroom door to close before turning on the creeper hybrids. "You two. Chairs. Sit. Now." He growls.

"Oh no. You've awoken Bad times." Mumbo chuckles. 

"Nope. Still good times." Scar growls, watching the creeper men scrambling to take a seat.

"Oh no…" Mumbo groans as he looks at Sam and Doc. "I do not envy you two."

Mumbo picks up his cup and starts for the stairs. Stopping beside Scar he takes a sip then leans a bit closer. "Tango, X and Pearl went back home for the night so you're free to do what you want. No witnesses." Mumbo mutters.

Scar smirks and looks at Mumbo. "You got any End Crystals on you?"

Smirking right back Mumbo pulls out 15 end crystals and holds them out to Scar. "Have fun."

When Scar took them Mumbo starts for the stairs again and hums softly as he listens to Scar place down a block that he assumed was obsidian. Chuckling he makes it to the room and reaches for the handle when he hears a slight noise behind him.