Bonus: XD asks George what a simp is

"What's a simp?"

George choked on his tea and turned to XD with a shocked look on his face. "Where did you learn that word?!" He shouts.

"Alien Purpled said that when I described his and Tommy's friendship that I made sound like he was simping." XD shrugs. "He wouldn't tell me what it meant so I came to ask you."

"Oh...uh...well basically simping is how you treat and act around me, sooo you're a simp." George frowns before taking a sip of his tea.

"Wait...so it's like how I treat you...?" XD asks.

"Yes." George nods.

XD nods and forms a trident in his hands, surprising George.

"What do you think you're doing?!" George quickly asks.

"I'm going to go kill an Alien for simping for my nephew." XD chuckles, already heading for the door.

George groans and leans back in his chair. "Tommy will never forgive you for hurting Purpled." He calls out so XD would hear him.

XD stops for a moment then turns to George. "But..."

"If he'd stop talking to Tubbo what do you think he'd do to you? He's known you for only a few months and he's known Tubbo since he was little." George frowns.

XD was silent before sadly trudging over to his seat next to Georges, his tridents handle scraping against the ground the whole way. "Can't I at least-?" "No."

XD huffs and takes a seat. "If I were Drista you'd let me."

"XD if you were Drista I'd be afraid for my life." George frowns just as his communicator dinged.

Pulling it out he reads the message that popped up with a frown.

Purpled blew up

<Drista>: KILL THE SIMP! >:}

<Purpled>: I HAD A STACK OF ALLUIMS ON ME!

"XD!" George yelled in a scolding tone, throwing a pillow at the laughing god beside him.

"Telepathic connection baby!" XD laughs, blocking the pillow. "It's way faster than communicators!"