Dear Tommy

Tommy looks down at the rules that Scar, Grian, Mumbo and Doc had set for him and begins to try and memorize them. Some time had passed since they made the rules, about 2 hours, and the Hermits had to go off and film their episodes of Hermitcraft so they left Tommy to play with his new calf friend and watch some ghibli movies Grian had with a promise to meet up for lunch.

But so far Tommy had only drank half a coke, gave the rest to Wilbur The Cow in a baby bottle, read over his rules and made muffin a little bed out of a shrunken barrel, a little foot cushion and his baby blanket.

A throb in his foot made Tommy wince softly. Reaching down he fixes the ice that Grian had placed on it earlier so it was sitting perfectly on where the bruise was peeking out. Sighing he lays back against his pillow reaches a hand down to gently scratch Wilbur The Cows' head.

Closing his eyes he tries to remember each rule off the top of his head. If he could then he'd reward himself with a star cookie that sat above his head on a trap door shelf.

Rule number 1 no going out at night so the mobs don't get you

Rule number 2 no wandering the server alone until you get used to it

Rule number 3 no eating mud

Rule number 4 no going to Docs' base without noise canceling headphones

Rule number 5 No being alone with Keralis or Pearl

Rule number 6 if you feel like hurting yourself then you have to come to one of us and say Rubber Band

Rule number 7 you have to do every chore we give you unless it's something that can potentially harm you or others

Rule number 8 you have to tell one of us if you go outside or to somebody else's house so we know your not getting lost (this server is a bit tricky to travel through on foot)

Rule number 9 you always, always, always have to tell us if you're in pain or if you get hurt so we can help, no matter how small the wound is

And finally, Rule number 10 If we do or say anything that makes you uncomfortable then please tell us

Using his free hand Tommy picks up the book on his stomach and brings it to his face. Opening his eyes he gives a quick look over before smiling triumphantly. "Yes! I got them all!" He happily tells Wilbur The Cow. "We can have a cookie!"

Wilbur The Cow just moos up at Tommy, making the teen laugh.

Tommy reaches up for the plate of star cookies only to feel something...strange under his fingers. Frowning he carefully sits up and hums curiously at a gift wrapped box with little mushrooms all over it and the cookies on top.

Carefully getting onto his knees Tommy lifted up the plate of cookies and placed them carefully on his pillow. Hugging the box he huffs as he sits back, biting his lip to stop the scream of pain that wanted to slip past him when his ankle was twisted the wrong way.

Hugging the box he takes deep, calming breaths to calm himself. Once he didn't feel like crying again he carefully moved his legs so he wouldn't hurt his ankle again.

Sniffing the box he felt his hidden away tail twitch when he immediately recognized the smell of earth, mycelium, moss and mushrooms. "Gogy." He purrs.

Carefully peeling back the paper he swore he heard somebody drinking a potion but ignored it because he was told nobody was dangerous here. They must've just been asked by one of the others to check on him.

Once he got the paper carefully opened he excitedly opened the box. Even though George didn't help him much before exile he still loved Gogy. Why? Well because he's Gogy (and because he took up the "mother role" for him when Foolish stopped)! The only other person on the tippy top of his tier list (Phil being the other).