Chapter 6

Later that same day...

Blake's pov

I know that it wasn't my place to tell her about her boyfriend cheating, but I'm glad I did. She is too beautiful to be hurt like that. Ever since she bumped into me the other night, I haven't stopped thinking about her.

From her long black hair, to her hazel eyes, to her caramel skin. She's gorgeous. After the workshop was over, i didn't get a chance to talk to her because she left too fast. I went to go look for her, but I couldn't find her.

It was around 8 in the evening, and since tomorrow's workshop didn't start until 1 in the afternoon tomorrow I decided to go out. Once I had got to the bar, I went in and the first thing I saw was her. Caiyah

I made my way over to her and sat down next to her.

"Hey" I said

She looked up and gave me a weak smile, "Hey"

"Look, I'm sorry if I-"

"Listen, Blake, I'm not mad at you. I'm actually glad you told me about him. I had a feeling that he was seeing someone else, but I didn't want to believe it." She said.

" Do you mind if I join you tonight?" I said

"No. I would love for you to join me tonight." She said with a smile.

Caiyah's pov

I was kind of happy Blake asked if he could join me tonight. As we sat there I learned a lot about him. We even shared a few laughs.

"You know, you're an amazing girl Caiyah, and Daniel doesn't deserve you. You're beautiful and anyone would who doesn't see that is stupid." Blake said

" Thank you , No one has ever said that to me. Not even Daniel." I mumbled that last part to myself.

As the night progressed, both Blake and I started to get a little out of control with our drinking. The next thing I knew we were heading back to my hotel. By that time we were completely drunk.

By the time we go to my room, I had no idea what was going on, and neither did he. The last thing I remember was him and I making out and us falling onto the bed.

I hope I don't regret this later.