Chapter 12

Blake

"Caiyah  has been spotted." Detective Jones said

"What! Where?!"

"She was seen leaving a Walgreens, here in LA, but by the time we got there, she was gone."

"What do you mean she was gone?" I asked starting to get irritated

"Witnesses say that she got into a black suv, but they couldn't get a tag number, or see who was driving."

"Um, ok. So what do we do from here?" I asked

"Well, unfortunately, we have to wait until we get another lead. But I assure you that we will find her. "

"Well, thanks. I appreciate it." I said

With that I hung up. I walked to my couch and just sat there. I eventually dozed off to sleep.
<><><><>
Caiyah

So today, Daniel said that he was taking me somewhere as a 'surprise'. I honestly cannot do this anymore. I don't have my phone or have any contact with the outside world. I've tried to get to Daniel's phone, but something always came up.

When we left his house today, we stopped at a Walgreens, and I was shocked when Daniel let me go in by myself. I wasn't shocked when he told me that I had a time limit. He said that he was going to give me 7 minutes to get in there and get what we needed. If I took longer than that, there would be consequences.

I actually wanted to try him, but if I wanted to escape I had to play by the rules. Once I had gotten to the check out counter, the cashier was giving me a wired look. I paid for the stuff and went back to the car. That was weird.

I got in, and that's when the devil himself started talking.

"Did you get what you needed?"

"Yes, Daniel." I said with attitude

"Who do you think you're getting an attitude with?" He asked

"You! You're the only person in here, dumb ass."

After I said that, he slapped me across the face.

"You better watch your mouth!" He yelled

After that he started the car and we were on our way. I didn't dare try to talk again, for fear of what he would do next. After about twenty minutes of driving, he started talking again.

"Here, drink your water." He said

"Why?" I asked

"Because I said to."

"Well, I'm not thirsty."

"Do you want a repeat of earlier?" He asked

I shook my head no. So I drank the water anyway. I knew I shouldn't have, but what other choice did I have.

After about a few minutes, I started feeling dizzy and nauseous.

"Daniel I don't feel too good." I struggled out

He didn't say anything. He just kept driving. I started to feel light headed and I couldn't move. Then everything went black.
<><><><><>