Chapter 20

Caiyah

"Leave me alone Daniel." I said

"Oh, so I can't have a conversation with a close friend?" He asked

"I said leave me alone."

By that time I had paid for my items and was getting ready to walk out of the store.

"Ok, I'll leave you alone, for now." He said with a smirk on his face

After I heard him say that, I made a beeline yo my car. All the ride home I kept replaying the what he said to me. When is this the vet going to end. I finally made it home to see Blake waiting in the kitchen for me.

"Hey, what took you so long?"

"I uh-"

"He was there wasn't he?"

I shook my head yes and he pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help but to cry because I felt like there was never going to be an end to this. We eventually made it upstairs and laid down. I still was cuddled up with Blake. Then I finally dozed off to sleep.
<><><><><>
The next day

The next day, I woke up to the smell of breakfast being made. I noticed that I was the only one in bed, so Blake must be making it, or at least attempting to make it. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene.

Today was Saturday, so neither of us had to go to work. After I was finished I went into the kitchen. I walked up to Blake and wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his back.

"Good morning baby." I said

"Good morning. I made you breakfast." He said pointing to what ever was on the stove

"Um, Blake not to be rude, but what is this?" I asked

"That? That's bacon."

I've seen bacon before, and that was not it. It was burnt to a crisp. I'll give it to him tho; he tried.

"Oh." Was all could manage to say

After we ate 'breakfast', we decided to have a lazy day at home, because I did not feel like going anywhere. While we were watching a movie, Brooklyn started to kick.

"Blake!"

"What's up?"

"Brooklyn, she kicking!" I said

He put his hand on my stomach and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"I think she's going to be a soccer player." I said

"Nah. I feel like she'll be more of a basketball player." He said

"Haha, okay."

The rest of the day went on like this, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
<><><><><>