Chapter 18

Three months later
January

Three months have gone by, and Blake and I couldn't be any happier. Over the course of three months, I've been able to regain full movement of my left side, and I've even been able to go back to work.

Blake and i's relationship has been going great. He's shown me what it feels like to be in a healthy relationship. Also I haven't heard from Daniel or that Julie girl since that one day she came to Blake's house.

Today is the day that Blake and I get to find out what were going to have. We were on our way to the doctors office, when I got the feeling that I was being watched. I looked around and didn't see anything suspicious, so I just brushed the feeling off.

Blake must have noticed something was wrong, because he started rubbing my hand.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked

"Oh, nothing. Just nervous about this appointment." Which wasn't totally a lie

"Ah, baby girl don't be nervous. Today's the day we get to confirm that we're having a boy." He said

"You know, Blake, we could be having a girl." I said rubbing my belly

"Yea, we could, but I have a feeling that it's a boy. You wanna know why?"

"Why, Blake?"

"Because I'm always right." He said

"Mhm, sure."
<><><><><>

Once we got to the doctors office, we went in and got checked in. I still had the feeling that someone was watching me.

"Ms. Mills" the nurse called

We walked into the room and I sat on the little bed. The nurse did her routine of checking my blood pressure and stuff, and said that everything was normal.

"Your doctor should be in here any minute now." The nurse said as she left the room

"Are you excited?" I asked Blake

"Very." He said

"Me too."

"Hello" doctor Morris said "Are we ready to find out what were having today?"

"More than ready." I said

"Ok, let's get started."

He lifted up my shirt, and placed the gel on my stomach. He put the wand on it and started moving it around.

"Okay, there's your baby." He said.

I looked over at Blake, and he had a smile on his face.

"Okay, so it looks like you two are having a..."
<><><><><><><>
Cliffhanger lol. So What do you guys think they're having? A boy or a girl?