Chapter 11

Three days later...
Caiyah

I woke up the next day with a excruciating headache. I took in my surroundings and noticed that I was in a dimly lit room. It had no windows. It almost seemed like I was in a closet. I started to yell, but nothing would come out.

I looked at me hands and they were tied. My feet weren't, so I tried to get up to walk. It was harder than I thought. I got up, but soon fell down,I was dizzy and could barely function. This is some bs.

That's when I realized what happened to me, Daniel had hit me on the head, and knocked me out. I started to break down and cry, because I felt helpless, and didn't know what to do.

Just then, I heard a door start to open. It was Daniel.

"Hey, you're awake." He said as if nothing were wrong

"Daniel, where am I?" I asked

"We're at my house." He said casually

How the hell did we get back here so fast

"So, we're at your house, and you kept me in a closet? Out of all places." I said annoyed

"Yea. I couldn't let you get away." He said

Is this nigga serious

"Anyways, get up so you can get dressed. We're leaving."

"Leaving where?" I asked

"It's a surprise." He said.

With that he left, then came back and walked me to one of his bathrooms. He untied my hands, and then I went in and closed the door. I noticed that he had picked some clothes out for me.

I looked around the bathroom for a way to escape, but of course, there were none. So I just decided to play along with his little game, to get him to let his guard down. After just sitting there, for what seemed like forever, I finally got dressed.
<><><><><><>

Blake

It's been three days, three days and I still haven't heard a word from Caiyah . I couldn't help but to think the worst. The night I found her missing, I called the police, and told them everything I knew.

They said that they will keep in touch with me throughout the whole investigation. I had finally made it back to California, and tried to get things back to normal. Today, I decided to do some cleaning around my house.

I was about to get started, but my phone started ringing. It was detective Jones.

"Hello."

"Hello, Blake. I've got some news to tell you."

When he said that, I could only think the worse.

"What is it?" I asked

"Caiyah  has been spotted."
<><><><><><>