Chapter 7

The next morning: Tuesday

Caiyah's pov

I woke up around twelve the next day with a massive headache. Then I realized that I didn't have any clothes on. I turned over to see Blake next to me, still asleep, also with no clothes on. I started to panic.

No we didn't do it. Did we? Oh no oh no oh no!!! I thought to myself. I was taken out of my train of thought by the bed moving. He was waking up. He turned over and smiled at me.

" Good morning beautiful." He said

"Uh hi." Was all I could manage to say

"What's wrong?" He asked

"What's wrong?! Blake we had sex, that's what's wrong!"

"I don't see the problem." He said with a light chuckle

"Well for starters, we're not together, we just meet like two days ago, and I haven't even had the chance to end things with Daniel." I said

" Look I-"

" Blake, I really appreciate you trying to cheer me up last night, and quite frankly it worked. But I'm about to get out of a relationship, and I'm not quite ready to hop back in another one." I said

" I understand. But can we at least be friends?" He said with the cutest look on his face

" I think I'd like that." I said with a smile

After our coversation, we went our separate ways. I took a shower and decided on wearing a pink shirt with white jeans and my pink Converse, and I decided to wear my hair in a ponytail.

After today's workshop was over, Blake asked me to go out to dinner with him, and I said yes. While we were at dinner we tried to avoid talking about what happened last night. Other than that, things went great.

After dinner, Blake walked me back to my hotel room, and we said our goodbyes. As soon as I closed the door, my phone started ringing, it was Daniel.

He called me called me 20 times and texted me way too many times.

I told myself that I wasn't going to read any of them, until the last text he sent me caugt my eye.

Daniel😒😡: I'm coming to get you, so get your things.

Could things get any worse?