Chapter 3: Part 1 - How the hell have you been?

---------------------------------
Colony HQ | 8:45 AM
Myrellie's Office
---------------------------------

The Warden woke up early in the morning to infiltrate her own office, in order to grab a copy of the files containing vital information regarding Zamaton Colony. It's not a necessity, but it's something she does anyway, just for safe keeping.
That's when a figure walks in the room, behind her.

???: "Good morning Myrellie!! Forgot something?" He questions with a wide smile on his face, dropping the heavy backpack he's carrying on the desk. His presence is powerful, as he walks towards her. From his voice, to his footsteps, to his energy, to his overall demeanor. So much so that Myrellie feels it instantly, turning around to speak to him.

Myrellie: "How could I ever? I'm just making a copy of the documents regarding Zamaton. Who knows..? It might prove useful. I could come across someone that can give me information on the way."
???: "Always trying to be one step ahead I see. That's the Stephanie I know!"
Myrellie: "Pff! I wouldn't say that.. It's just a safety measure." She smiles.

He approaches her, gently placing his arms around her waist, sliding them along the sides of her body towards the shoulders, feeling her curves, then switching back down to her waist, as he presses her against the printer. He lays a gentle kiss on her forehead.

???: "Are you sure you'll be okay? Those kids.. And this mission itself.. It won't be easy to deal with, y'know?"

Myrellie presses herself against him.
"Oh please Kylo, you can't seriously be worrying about me. I took them under my wing on my own accord!" She smirks. "You underestimate me~."
Kylo: "How so?" He pulls her closer.
Myrellie: "Well! If I can handle 7 days of reports, coupled with 7 nights of handling you for hours, and still be able to get to work on time and produce excellent results as the Warden of the Colony, then I can surely handle my misfit children."

Kylo smiles.
"Now you're just showing off!! I don't like it when you brag. It makes me fall head over heels for you. Allll over again. So just... be quiet." He presses his lips on hers. Territorially holding the back of her head with his hand.
"It really is impressive how you can take so much." Her face rests within the grasp of his palm. "Just make sure you're careful, okay? I'll overlook things here."

Myrellie: "I know you will... Ahh- After all... you're one of the Colony's founders.... Ahh... You know what to... do... Ahhh~.." Heavy breaths.

Touching, while staring into each other's eyes, naturally causes them to lean into more kissing. Taking a hold of Myrellie, Kylo places her light body on the printer machine, kissing her neck as she runs her fingers through his hair, legs involuntarily wrapped around his waist.
His hands, his strength, his body, his voice.
It makes her lose a grip on reality.

Myrellie: "Shit~.." She catches her own moan, before letting Kylo send her falling into lust. "I can't resist you either babe... I want you to make me go crazy... But-- I must go. The kids are waiting for me at the gate!"

Kylo pulls her off the printer and catches her mid-air, twirling her like a ballerina once she lands.
He confidently taps her asscheeks, almost as if sending her away.

Kylo: "Go on then Myrellie! Make a man proud." He smirks, while watching her powerfully bite her lip.
Myrellie: "Such a pervert~. I'll have to teach you proper manners once I'm back." She smirks. "See you in a few days darling~" She waves, blush on her face.
Kylo: "I expect nothing less from the strongest woman I know! Come back in one piece." He smiles.