Chapter 0: Part 7 - Healing

Silence.

Mell: "What... Just happened.."

Dazed from being directly behind Reyna, Amina scoots towards her friend, who's unconscious.
"Shit.. Reyna..."

Kayden regains his senses and lodges his body out of the broken wooden wall, a large splinter or two piercing his left arm. That doesn't stop him from checking on Reyna.

Kayden: "Reyna!!"

No response
He checks her pulse.

...

...

Ba-dump.

...

...

Then looks at Amina who gives him a thumbs up and lies her head on the floor, trying to regain her balance.

Kayden: "Thank fucking god..." He leans against the wall. "I knew there was something wrong with this place!"

He stares at Mell and Rory, who seem to still be in shock.
The silence returns for another short period of time.
That's when Billy breaks it.

Billy: "Can someone tell me.. What the fuck just happened...?"

...

Kayden: "Well... By the looks of it, we almost got annihilated by a dominatrix trash bag."

Amina chuckles from his right, seemingly losing strength with every second that goes by.
Billy continues as Kayden checks on Amina.
She's knocked out as well.

Billy: "I mean what in the actual FUCK was that??"
Kayden: "I know just as much as you Billy..." He limps back towards the wall, failing to notice that he still has a massive splinter through the outside of his arm.
Billy: "NO SHIT KAYDEN, IT WAS A RETHORICAL QUESTION!! IT'S OBVIOUS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!! What the fuck was up with his entire structure?? Like.. He didn't even look human..."
Kayden: "Guess he's built different."
Billy: "OH COME ON!! HOW CAN YOU JOKE AT A TIME LIKE THIS??"

Kayden cackles to himself, pinching his eyes.
"Beats me man!" He takes a breather, his gaze shifts towards Mell. "But more importantly, what the hell did that thing want with her?"

Still gazing at the ceiling, she takes a moment to snap back to reality.
But upon doing so, she meets Kayden and Billy's glares. Shaking her head, she stands up and taps Rory on the shoulder to snap him out of the trance of shock he's in. Then walks towards Amina and checks on her and Reyna. Then Kayden.

Ducking in front of him, she gently lifts up his injured arm.

Mell: "This is one massive splinter Kay. We can't do much about it here but, I can patch you up once we go back to Rory's."
Kayden: "Oh shit.. I didn't even notice that. Thanks Mell." She places his left arm in a comfortable position, even though he still slightly jolts after she releases it. "Either way, what the hell's your connection to all of this??"
Mell: "I'm not sure of it myself, apart from a hunch. I came downstairs specifically to tell you about it, since you were the one who saw this house in your dream too. There's something I need to show you."
Kayden: "About damn time!! I'd love to know why I was nearly splattered into a wall by a walking trash bag!"

She chuckles, knowing how confusing these events must be.
Rory's still in the background, recovering his breath, Billy by his side.

Kayden: "But first we need to take care of these two."