Chapter 6: Part 1 - Paid Debts

------------------------------------------
Gates of Apperton - 09:30
Level 3 / Entrance of the Colony
-------------------------------------------

The members partaking in the mission to discover what happened to Abigail's team are ready to move, awaiting her arrival.

Once there, she's accompanied by a silver haired boy with blue eyes, that turn silver towards the iris, dressed in long and fancy ornamented clothes that venture the combination between complex blue gradients and several white lines that twirl into distinguished patterns. Golden earrings, that seem to be miniature snakes, loop around his earlobes as he performs a saluting bow.
Nali pops up from behind him.

Abigail: "Good morning everyone!!" She exhales. "I want to introduce you to someone." She puts her hand on his head, considering he's far shorter than her.

???: "I have a mouth Abigail."

Myrellie's eyebrow twitches.

???: "My name is Jacob Culiedro. I am a distant cousin to Nali and son to one of the leaders of the Hallard family.

Kohen: "Nice to meet you Jacob! Name's Kohen." He extends his hand, which Jacob simply stares at, keeping his own behind his back.
Lily: "I'm Lily!" She waves.
Orton: "Orton Cromwell. Pleasure."
Myra: "I'm Myra Stryder! But you can call me big sis if you'd like!"
Jacob: "... Pleasure." 

His face of clear discontent triggers Kohen, who closes his fist and slams it in his pocket.
"So. You're from the Hallard Family, are you? What's it like being part of it?"

Jacob: "I have more reasons to take a shit on the street than to tell you anything regarding my family." He states, expressionless.

Kohen frowns.
"Woah. Why you trynna act so tough my guy? I just asked you a simple question."

Jacob: "I don't associate with punks like you."
Kohen: "Does my presence intimidate you or what?"
Jacob: "Hardly. You're no different from scum."

Kohen grabs his scythe.
"What's your issue motherfucker?"

Abigail grabs both of them by the head.

"Relaaaax. You kids resort to fighting way too easily.

Jacob's family is a sensitive topic Kohen, don't mind his attitude."

Kohen: "How's that my problem? He should've just told me that instead of acting like a fuckin' asshole!"
Myrellie: "Language Kohen!"

Lily: "Reminds me of someone I know oddly well."

Kohen snaps his gaze towards Lily, then releases the grasp on his scythe when she smirks at him.
"Tch. Read the room Lily."

Jacob: "Take your own advice. You're the type of hard-headed idiot that needs reminding about common respect and ethical behavior from everyone around him, since you can't seem to control your own tongue."

Kohen: "Shut the fuck up."

Orton: "Why's he here anyway?"
Abigail: "Well, Nali wanted to introduce him to you guys before you left."
Kohen: "You're friends with this guy, Nali?"
Jacob: "Any problem with that?"
Kohen: "I wasn't talking to you, since you can't answer a fucking question normally."
Jacob: "Maybe direct that question towards me next time."
Kohen: "Kiss my ass."

Nali: "OKAYYY guys!!! Chill out for a second!" He steps in-between them. "Yes, we're friends. I met him as a kid, around the time I found out there were other Royal Families."