Chapter 0: Part 3 - My essence

Kayden and Reyna finally stop. They did it after eating, and after showering, and after taking care of the business Kayden mentioned to Rory when they got back home, and they did it again while taking another shower, which he left before her.
Now, that the time of the party is here, they have finally calmed down.

Kayden: "When was the last time we did it so much in a day?" He lays in bed and questions, as she walks out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel.
Reyna: "I think it was maybeeee, a year and a half ago? 6 months after we started dating." She slowly approaches the bed.
Kayden: "Yeah something like that. It only happened cuz you thought it was a great idea to tease me for the entire day."
Reyna: "Hmmmm? Want me to do it again?" She crawls on top of him, kissing his neck and chest as he speaks.
Kayden: "Like hell you can, I've built a mental resistance to you."

A few involuntary, cheesy chuckles slip out of them before they focus back on each other. "Mmmhm" is all Reyna replies with, as she continues her vigorous kissing.

Kayden: "Phst! You've had enough for today wench. Don't want spoil you with an addiction to me."
Reyna: "Too late slowpoke. You're fucking irresistible. How am supposed to ever get enough?"

He holds her face with his entire hand and guides her chin up, forcing her to stare at him.
She hums with each rub of his thumb on her cheek. Heavy breaths. Chest tight. Yearning for more.

Kayden: "I'd love to give you more. But it'll have to be later. They're probably waiting for us."

She stares at him, face stuck in harsh red, lips parted, eyes gnawing at him.
Reyna: "Just... One more kiss then... Please..." She slips out, through her heavy breaths and intense blushing.
And so their lips meet, one last time.

...

In front of Rory and Billy's house, 08:45pm, they find themselves smiling, eager.
Knock. Knock. Knock.
Billy opens the door.
"Well look who it is!! The legends themselves!! Come on in my beloved disciples!! Time to kill some dragons!!" They enter and make themselves at home.

Reyna: "You look so much better Bill!! Is your nose even hurting?"
Billy: "Unfortunately yes, but I feel much better than before. Took those painkillers you gave me!!"
Reyna: "That's good to hear man. Glad you're doing better."

Rory: "Ayyy Kayden and Reyna!!" He states and approaches. "What's up bro? You feelin' better?" He daps Kayden up, and gives him a hug.
Kayden: "Yeah man, had some time to chill." He eyes Reyna, who eyes him back with a smile. "Somewhat."
Rory: "Ohh I see. You're foul dude." He chuckles.

The couple's eye contact gets broken up by Mell and Amina throwing themselves at Reyna.

Mell and Amina: "REYNAAA!!!!" They hug and squeeze her between them.
Reyna: "STOP!! YOU'RE KILLING ME!!"
Amina: "We were so worried about you flowerrrr!!!" She lumps over Reyna, arms around her neck, cheek on cheek.
Reyna: "How are you drunk already??"
Mell: "Lightweight she is. But yeah, Rory and Billy told us what happened and we just got worried."
Reyna hugs them back and gives them both a kiss on the forehead.
"Is that so?? I don't know what you were scared about little ones!! I'm Reyna Foster!! The strongest entity around!!"

Mell is definitely taller than Reyna.

Kayden: "Believe me, she is."
Mell: "Well what are we waiting for then? Let's put those skills to the test!! Can't lose to Reyna after that statement!! BRING ON THE BOOZE!!"
Amina: "Put it in my mouuttthhh Meelllll~~!!"

VyralOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara