Chapter 6: Part 5 - All we were looking for

Kohen, full puncture through right thigh. Bruised abdomen. 
Orton, left shoulder lacerations. Ligaments ruptured.
Myra, severely dislocated shoulder plates. Muscles ruptured. Immobile.
Lilith, three broken ribs. Immobile.

Myrellie, uninjured.

....

She assists Orton and Kohen by bandaging their wounds, since there isn't anything else she can do for them.

Kohen: "You gotta be more careful Orton! You're usually cool-headed so what gives!?" He grunts, as Myrellie ties a knot to keep the bandage in place.
Orton exhales while being approached by her, who remains silent.

Orton: "What are you talking about?? If I hadn't told you to stop panicking, you'd have cut me in half along with her!"
Kohen: "That's not what I meant! You could've looked more carefully before walking in!!"
Orton: "Huh!? How would I have--
Pfff... you know what? Leave me alone Al. I've had a rough enough day as is.."
Kohen: "So have I jackass!! Tch. First thing I'm doing when we get back is having a word with Nali about that fucking rich snob!"
Myrellie: "Language. Kohen."
Kohen: "Why am I always the one who gets called out!?"

Myrellie's thoughts run rampant.
She turns towards the girls upon tending to Orton's shoulder.

Lily can't bear to move a single muscle. Her lungs aren't functioning, and the sharp jabs inflicted by the bone fragments piercing into her organs, make both staying awake and falling unconscious unbearable.

Myra is sprawled across the floor, a pool of saliva and tears has formed underneath her chin, heavily planted on the floor.
Her grit teeth can't hold the occasional, yet painful groans she's attempting to contain.

Kohen: "Mom... They're too injured for us to carry.."

The woman frowns.
"I'm aware. We'll have to resort to plan B."

The boys exhale.
Kohen: "Is there really no other way?" He attempts remaining calm, as Myra begins audibly giggling.

Orton approaches her.
"Hey. Don't exert yourself.. We're gonna get you guys out of here somehow, okay?" He reaches his hand to her waist in order to lift her, since the shoulders are a no go.

Myra: "Don't fucking touch me." She barks. Panting. Orton spots the unusual grin that hides behind that luscious hair of hers. The frown while she's staring down the hallway.
How can all her focus still be planted on that woman?

Myra: "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT YOU FUCKING FREAK!? BREAKING MY ARMS!?!? YOU THINK YOU'RE STRONGER THAN ME HUH!?" The giggling increases. "DON'T MAKE ME LAAAUGH!!"

Myrellie: "Silence!! You'll attract infected towards us!!"
Myra: "Fuck off you hag!" Myrellie's expression remains unchanged.
Orton: "Myra!!" He pushes her to the ground. "Stop it you idiot!! The pain's only gonna get worse if you yell like that-!!" He attempts grabbing her again.

Her shoulders loudly pop, and the gripping of his shirt catches him off guard.
Wasn't she on the floor a moment ago?
He is now within her powerful, inhuman grasp.

Myra: "Ohhh Ortooon~!! You're in for a treat if you think I'm letting that bitch get away.. Hm.. hmhmhm.."

Giggle after giggle, insanity creeps into her actions, as the pain quickly catches up to her.

Myra: "OHH FFFUCK~~!!! Oooooo it stiings so baaaad Orton~!! My shoulders sting so badddd~!! I wish you'd make me feel like this more often~! Fuuuuck~!" Her eyes roll into her skull.
Orton: "Get a hold of yourself damnit!!!" He snatches her wrists.
Myra: "What is it~? Am I too much for you to handleeee~~?"